Man Swallowed by Dinosaur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Swallowed by Dinosaur

It’s not funny, but this unfortunate guy will probably go down in history as the only person ever to be swallowed by a dinosaur.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tue-Spain.html

It seems he somehow dropped his cell phone into the mouth of a giant papier-mâché Stegosaurus that had been produced for a cinema promotion, climbed in head-first to retrieve it and then got stuck inside the leg. Local media reported the police believe he may have been there for a couple of days at least, and was reported as ‘missing’ by his family a few hours before the discovery.

I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Gotta have that Dark Humor!
    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Oh dear !
      What people will do for their phones ! That tops it for
      me !

Comment

I saw this, and in looking at the dinosaur, and its surroundings, I’d be curious to know where he was that he could possibly drop his phone inside the leg? Was he riding it bareback? Terrible way to go I should think, screams unheeded, blood rushing to head.
        Rhode Island

Comment

• painshill
          painshill commented
          Editing a comment
          It's unclear Charlie, but it has been suggested he might have seen a photo opportunity from picturing the dinosaur's mouth in close-up, lost grip on his phone and it slid down the throat into the hollow interior. Since he was found head-down in the leg, he might have tried to crawl in after it and ended up the same way, but stuck. Terrible way to go indeed and tragic that the phone must have been out of his reach... assuming he hadn't landed on his head and lost consciousness.
          Last edited by painshill; 05-26-2021, 06:06 PM.

• CMD
          CMD commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow. Yeah, did not think of the fact that if he could have reached the phone at least, could have been rescued.

I read the story as well. There’s a definite lesson in that story. What a tragic way to pass.
        South Carolina

Comment

Yep I read that story, damn the cell phone !
          Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Working...
          X