Insitu pics . There is hope for me .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insitu pics . There is hope for me .

Ok ok we all know I am at the bottom of the list for great insitu pics . I’ll go ahead and just give myself an F - ..
    I just don’t carry a phone . I am going to calm down , carry a back pack and do this .
    Here is one I got in Nov but alas it was broken .
    but hey , I got an insitu .
    Last edited by Tam; 06-06-2021, 11:16 PM.

Now this was not exciting because it was just sitting there . But that abbey I found, boy I could talk about that dig out fit 25 min . And again no pic of that .

Comment

They're all exciting, whenever I'm looking and if I have my phone with me and if I'm lucky enough to stumble across something I have to stop myself from picking it up so I can get a insitu. Didn't do that until I became a member here. Don't drop your phone in any puddles (like I did).
      🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Way to go. it only took me about three years of convincing by Chase to take insitu pics. I still get excited and forget at times.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Tam
          Tam commented
          Editing a comment
          See that’s me Greg I just freak and start pulling , grabbing , doing the dog digging a hole move .

Good for you, look good to me. No one took before pics, around here thirty years ago..my very first and only one was after I joined up.
        Digout fit, that’s funny,Lol.
        Floridaboy.

Comment

Way to go Tam..
          SW Connecticut

Comment

I carry my phone but hardly find anything to take a picture of lol
            NW Georgia,

Comment

• Mailman
              Mailman commented
              Editing a comment
              Same

More then me brother

Comment

I hate packing my phone. I'm out there to DISCONNECT. But, alas, I see the value of documenting my finds. And I really enjoy sharing with yall. (At least I DID, back when I was finding them). Soooo, I put the little rascal on silent and off we go.
              Western Kentucky

Comment

No bars anyway out where we are . It’s just awesome . But you have to have all life support items from truck fixes to yourself . No calling AAA out there . I posted that truck dig out story . Maybe ?

Comment

Working...
                X