Woodstock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodstock

Was coming back from arrowhead hunting and decided to go by the peach farm to pick up some fresh peaches. They are farm fresh and some of the best peaches i have bought. During the ride over i saw Snoopy and his friend relaxing on his dog house. Long distance photo because it was out in a farmers hay field, felt he would not want me driving out in his hay file so took photo from road and cropped it Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2062 (2).JPG
Views:	145
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	563771
    South East Ga. Twin City

That’s neat! You are lucky to live near the best peach orchards. I love some good ole Georgia 🍑 Peaches!
    SE ARKANSAS

Comment

I love that shot Johnny . Nothing like someone with a good sense of humor .
      I have not had a really good peach since my childhood and a tree in our yard in Cal .
      In Georgia we planted 2 trees and they are doing well . They are in a cage of sorts from hogs .
      Here is why you can’t get good peaches in less it’s from a farm . I just looked this up . Peaches will not keep ripening after they are picked like a banana .
      We get hard peaches here in Hawaii .

Comment

Cute!
        South Carolina

Comment

Cool
          SW Connecticut

Comment

Interesting you named the post Woodstock and not Snoopy! 🤔. That reveals a lot ! No j/k. It doesn’t tell me anything.
            South Dakota

Comment

I see a nice peach cobbler in your future Johnny....mmm mmm mmm
              The chase is better than the catch...
              I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

• willjo
                willjo commented
                Editing a comment
                We just eat them before we get time to cook a cobbler
            Working...
            X