Something strange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something strange

Well this morning I had a customer call and order a certain item I checked and we had it. She said I will be down in 10 minutes. I saw a woman and walked out front. She said did I talk to you earlier I said yes. I gave her what she asked for we chatted for a bit. She asked where I lived I told her well you have probably never heard of it cause it’s a small town a hour from here. Then I told her. She said ohh my girlfriend is getting a house built out there I was just there last week. I asked where it was she said I can’t remember the name of the road. I then remembered the name of the road cause I was just there yesterday walking the creek and on my way out I stopped and looked at the name of the road at the stop sign. So I then said the name of it. She looked at me and said I got goose bumps I said so do I. She said how did you know the name and place we don’t know each other do we? I said no. We talked some more and now I have permission back to the downstream section. It’s a very spiritual piece of property. I’m glad to be able to watch over it again. YouTube quote, Thank you Great Spirits
    NW Georgia,

Truth is stranger than fiction. Good story Glenn ..I believe that special point is 📞 you..
    Floridaboy.

Comment

Ooh, yeah, surfaceHunter!
      Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

True story CC
        NW Georgia,

Comment

• Cecilia
          Cecilia commented
          Editing a comment
          I know it’s true. Synchronicity!

Awesome story, a similar thing happened to me yesterday. My mother in law called me and told me that one of their neighbors (husband and wife) used to be a avid "arrowhead " hunters in SW Alabama. The really cool part of the conversation is that they want me to check their collection out and give me some other area locations. Really looking forward to that next time I go that way.
        🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Sooooo...the obvious question, Was she HOT?????

Comment

• Cecilia
            Cecilia commented
            Editing a comment
            Tsk, GarFish!

Not sure yet have to meet the owner still. Drove by today but there was a bunch of workers. I bet she is though
          NW Georgia,

Comment

Working...
          X