Flint Ridge, Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flint Ridge, Ohio

Was a really interesting trip to Flint Ridge, did not take a lot of photos but met some nice and interesting people. Savage1 mentioned the ice cream machine in his post, and the really good ice cream from the vendor, once you try it you have to go back for more. Here is a couple shots from my both also Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2296.JPG
Views:	234
Size:	229.1 KB
ID:	583020Click image for larger version

Name:	NWDT1186.JPG
Views:	177
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	583021Click image for larger version

Name:	QGXY7860.JPG
Views:	193
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	583022
    South East Ga. Twin City

It was a good time. I'm glad you posted the flyer or I wouldn't have known about the knap-in. The ole hit and miss was quite interesting to see it up and running. Thanks again!

Comment

Glad yo got to go take it all in..What did you buy, 🙂
      Floridaboy.

Comment

A Racoon skin pelt and Ice Cream, Black cherry was delicious
        South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• Hal Gorges
          Hal Gorges commented
          Editing a comment
          🍧🍦🍨🤗

Black cherry Ice cream? drooling! Looks like that was a fun and interesting trip, nice.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Not too terribly far from me, but couldn't make it this year. Never been during the Knapp in, just to see the museum and walk the trails. The amount of beautiful flint chips laying around in the woods is stunning.
          Central Ohio

Comment

Looks sunny much different from my place. What was the temperature? I bet you had a great time looks fun
            NW Georgia,

Comment

• willjo
              willjo commented
              Editing a comment
              Beautiful weekend only a slight drizzle Sunday, dried up before lunch and was dry for pack up. Comfortable temps, cool in morning, Knap-in's are always a fun event.
          Working...
          X