Up Up And Away !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up Up And Away !!!

took my drone out for a night flight it must of got out of range cause it just kept going going gone lol
    New Jersey

I thought they were supposed to automatically come back after a certain distance..Was that one made in China.🙂
    Floridaboy.

Comment

yup it done weird stuff all the time
      New Jersey

Comment

First RC plane that I bought took its maiden voyage and never returned. Last I saw it was going over some trees heading to Louisiana…The controller stopped controlling and it looked like the throttle was stuck wide open and it was flying a straight line southbound. My friends there watching thought it was hilarious.
        SE ARKANSAS

Comment

lol I know the fealing
          New Jersey

Comment

I hear some once in a while when I’m walking fields flying over me. I never look up cause I don’t want my face seen. I have permission and that’s all I need to know
            NW Georgia,

Comment

My brother found one a couple yrs ago on his property and figured it was a case of what happened to urs and artifacination
              Missouri

Comment

My first drone, with a mind of its own, took off and left without me, last i seen it went up and over my house then disappeared for what i thought would be forever, i dont know if the return home function failed or what but that following spring we had to drain our pool and sure enough the lad had wintered in a watery lair never to be flown again....lol....🙂
                JR, from jackson co, southern indiana

Comment

Working...
                X