~ and the “ bear” scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~ and the “ bear” scores

Click image for larger version  Name:	FF3C5A20-2939-483A-BF78-F3C8280E3B3D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	98.6 KB ID:	586360 The bear had a good day today, not only did he bring home duck and fish… he scored his first arrowhead.. had a better day then me….✌️
    Last edited by UpNorth; 09-18-2021, 06:42 PM.
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Boy o boy...I can tell it’s gonna be a long tough winter😂
    Floridaboy.

Comment

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      Know what ya mean, got down to72 here, got out the ole electric blanket.

• outlaws15
      outlaws15 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's funny Hal and understandable. I'll be leaving northern Illinois Tuesday morning and didn't pack for a chilly ride home and I have all the warm gear they make. I misread the weather or it changed on me

• Narrow Way Knapper
      Narrow Way Knapper commented
      Editing a comment
      Hal, you sure cracked me up. LOL!

Hard to believe it’s almost freezing there I was sweating buckets today trying to find a artifact anything would of been nice. Thorns and vines were what I found.
    NW Georgia,

Comment

It was hot and humid here today. Right now, I’d take 39 degrees in shorts and a tee shirt.
      South Carolina

Comment

• UpNorth
        UpNorth commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha… maybe so, but you wouldn’t last 10 minutes up here in January “big dawg”…. Lol……✌️

• Josie
        Josie commented
        Editing a comment
        I used to travel to Minneapolis all the time in winter. It was cold, I’ll give you that.

• Talkingpoints
        Talkingpoints commented
        Editing a comment
        Very hot and humid here today as well, im so ready for autumn...🙂

I dont rekon ive ever seen that little feller out amongst the creeks and fields a headhunting, im sure i would remember..lol...i have however seen folk similar to him, maybe just a scoch taller but certainly dressed in the same manner,...🙂,.. back in highschool, during summer breaks i would get jobs with local farmers ,one summer i was the tomato picker extrodinare , the only dirty blonde headed feller in the field amongst a whole flock of dark brown headed ones, ...your bear reminds me of those people, hard working people,maybe they were related...🧐
      Last edited by Talkingpoints; 09-19-2021, 01:30 AM.
      JR, from jackson co, southern indiana

Comment

Score for the bear, which one did he find? Are the loose ones his finds or is he just guarding them? 🙂. He had a better day than me as well 👍
        🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Great score for Mr.Bear!! At least he can hibernate all winter and dream of those springtime field finds.
          Uncle Trav- Southwest Michigan

Comment

• outlaws15
            outlaws15 commented
            Editing a comment
            I was thinking hibernate and the points help keep him warm
        Working...
        X