Heres one for yas....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heres one for yas....

Anybody ever sit down and relax somewhere for about an hour maybe and indulge in a good, decent quality cigar?.....😀
    JR, from jackson co, southern indiana

I used to indulge gave up tobacco many moons ago.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Talkingpoints
      Talkingpoints commented
      Editing a comment
      That, i definitely wish i could say....😀

Vary rarely a cigar. I do enjoy relaxing with a corn cob pipe now and thenπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
    Uncle Trav- Southwest Michigan

Comment

• Talkingpoints
      Talkingpoints commented
      Editing a comment
      I heard that!....nothing beats a good hot coal of some dried buffalo πŸ’©, to tuck a feller in for the night..lol....πŸ™‚
      Last edited by Talkingpoints; 09-21-2021, 08:15 AM.

• Uncle Trav
      Uncle Trav commented
      Editing a comment
      πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Yes!
    SW Connecticut

Comment

• Talkingpoints
      Talkingpoints commented
      Editing a comment
      At the moment im really enjoying romeo y julietas mille fluers, with the natural cuban wrapper, they say its a heavy smoke but i find it more medium on the smoke and about the same on flavor....i dont drink coffee or alcohol very often and am looking for a decent liquid beverage to compliment my smoking....i am going to have to give your preference a try, with the connecticut wrapper is it a mild cigar?

• redrocks
      redrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      More like a medium smoke!

• Talkingpoints
      Talkingpoints commented
      Editing a comment
      Right on, thats probably my preferred strength, i picked up a perdomo habano some drew estates, and a quorum churchill last night...the drew estates are poorly constructed, decent medium smoke tho, , the perdomo was extremely mild with hardley any finish at all, havnt cut the churchill yet...im trying to keep it down to one during the day, if i have time to set at my desk at work For an hour or so..and then definitely one in the late evening, where theyre so expensive, i couldnt afford to smoke any more then that...lol...and believe me im not even smoking those real expensive ones...my wife would crap down both legs if brought a 20.00 cigar home...lol...

No but I enjoy smokeless kind
    NW Georgia,

Comment

• Talkingpoints
      Talkingpoints commented
      Editing a comment
      Whats that?, Those vape deals?

• SurfaceHunter
      SurfaceHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Tell him I said to switch to pouches much better on your teeth

• Talkingpoints
      Talkingpoints commented
      Editing a comment
      Right on...πŸ™‚

No just a pinch between the cheek and gum kind
    NW Georgia,

Comment

• Talkingpoints
      Talkingpoints commented
      Editing a comment
      Uh, right, duh, i knew that...lol...ive enjoyed a pack or two of red man gold blend in my day, never had much luck with the pinch between my gum n cheek kind....thats my dads area....πŸ™‚

I'm a smoker (about a pack a day) but my favorite is a victory cigarette after I find a point; which isn't too often.
    🐜 🎀 SW Georgia

Comment

• Talkingpoints
      Talkingpoints commented
      Editing a comment
      Im hooked on the cigs. Myself, probably a half to 3/4 of a pack a day, been threatening to quit for about ten years now..lol..but i do find that one occasional cigar during the day and then one of an evening cuts back on my yearnings for the coffin nails....of course i dont inhale the gars,but still it seems to help me cut back on the cigs..

• Talkingpoints
      Talkingpoints commented
      Editing a comment
      P.s....how funny is that, i too upon discovering a point have a ceremonial offering in the form of a cigerette as well....must be that thing where they believed their prayers were carried to their gods upon the rising smoke...πŸ™‚

First time I puffed a stogie it got me to coughing then my head started spinning and the next thing I know my feet are straight up in the air and I’m on my back behind the log that I was sitting on. I learned 2 valuable lessons that day at the age of 15… don’t inhale a cigar and don’t smoke the cheapest old β€œit’s a boy” cigar ever made. That thing was possibly older than I was at the time lol!
    SE ARKANSAS

Comment

• Talkingpoints
      Talkingpoints commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol...thats classic!....yeah buddy, i bet that its a boy was as dry as the sahara, i still make the occasional mistake of accidentally inhaling when im trying to look cool drawing on it then letting the smoke just drift out of my mouth...lol....it only takes one good inhale to remind you why you dont inhale cigars...lol...
Working...
X