Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia

I am in the northern part of Georgia and am finishing up a job this coming Monday. I am thinking about taking a month or so off(provided work doesn't call) . I have to Head down to Mobil Alabama to drop off some items. I plan on Heading to Louisville Kentucky, Evansville Indiana, and swing up to LaPorte Indiana to see fellow member Greg Szybala. Then I plan on going to Colorado to meet up with a few more friends before going through Dallas Texas and back to Mobil. If anyone wants to get together have a coffee and talk artifacts around the states I will be going through let me know! ( my path is not a straight line)I have met many members from the forum and am always up to seeing your personal finds.
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Look up Willjo and his son before you leave Georgia.
    Last edited by 2ndoldman; 09-24-2021, 06:05 AM.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Sounds like an adventure Chase. Doesn’t look like you will be getting up into the north country.
      South Dakota

Comment

How wonderful! You in RV, on motorcycle, nice pick-m-up, some enjoyable mode transportation? ….coz you gonna see some pretty, pretty country. I got hauled outta that bay in Mobile by MP when I was 12….. good times!
        Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

• chase
          chase commented
          Editing a comment
          Just my ford explorer, I have been to all those places and in between. but they are beautiful.

• Cecilia
          Cecilia commented
          Editing a comment
          That’ll do. My Dad had Ford Explorer. Wouldn’t let me drive it….

Way cool Chase and if it's easier for some as a way point, You're all welcome to meet here. Well, not all.....
        See you soon.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Cecilia
          Cecilia commented
          Editing a comment
          You funny!

I'll put an elk steak on the traeger for you. Just me know when you're pulling in the yard.
        Judith Basin, Montana

Comment

• chase
          chase commented
          Editing a comment
          I am not sure I am headed up that far north this trip but one thing is for sure is when I get close to your area or state for that matter. You are the first person I will see my friend!

Send me a pm if you want to Wade a creek Tuesday. I have permission and we can walk a good distance of it. They say sunny and in the 70s. I’m not sure which part of Georgia you are in but probably close to me. I’m off Tuesday
        NW Georgia,

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
          SurfaceHunter commented
          Editing a comment
          👌 it’s not a deep creek owner owns both sides

• SDhunter
          SDhunter commented
          Editing a comment
          Lucky you Glen. Get to meet up with the famous Chase!

• SurfaceHunter
          SurfaceHunter commented
          Editing a comment
          We are both lucky going creek hunting. Maybe one of us will find a killer I’m taking him to the creek I found my April contest winning point in.
      Working...
      X