Sharing Video off the wall for sure!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing Video off the wall for sure!!

Hello I have been off line for quite awhile and have not gotten to dig for artifacts in many months so I haven’t been able to share anything although I’ve popped on a few minutes here and there.
    To my point the video I want to share , I want to be respectful of other peoples beliefs (SO I WILL ONLY SHARE IF YOU PM ME ) and while I think it’s healthy science 🧬 to study information from both sides there tends to be bias to mainstream narratives only while the other info is marginalized or quickly labeled conspiracy. So this video comes from a Once staunch defender of evolution and he has received tens of millions of $$$$ of grant money do research 🔬. He has produced literally hundreds of videos but I will share only 1 with those who Personal message me . He does not take sides in this video but gives you evidence that he has found and let’s the viewer make an informed decision . Cheers and have a great day sorry it wasn’t a video of a monster paleo point I found but I will maybe go on Sunday and dig a bit. 😊

Wish I had 💰💰💰of grant money...where do I sign up🤗
    Floridaboy.

Comment

Is it Bob Lazar? 😄
      http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

• SGT.Digger
        SGT.Digger commented
        Editing a comment
        How did you guess ?(joke) Seriously I’ve Never heard of him , not sure who he is
    Working...
    X