Decisions, decisions!....make me smile...😁

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decisions, decisions!....make me smile...😁

What will be the nature of this evenings internal air pollution.???......a light ,mild connecticut shade grown maybe?...or something a little bolder, darker even...like a good maduro perhaps?....of course the old reliable romeo y julieta does sound good as well.....🧐😀
    Attached Files
    JR, from jackson co, southern indiana

Is that a Havana, I don’t see a Hav A Tampa one , rolled in Ybor city Tampa...A Cuban enclave and cigar industry in the U.S., Don’t smoke em but watched em roll em...Cuban coffee, black beans and yellow rice, plaintains and flan..and on and on...mmmmm.πŸ˜›...When I worked out of Tampa in the eighties..I thought I was Cuban..there were forty cigar factories, now there’s only one I think,
    Last edited by Hal Gorges; 10-15-2021, 11:45 PM.
    Floridaboy.

Comment

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      Don’t know, haven’t been to Tampa in years..it’s more of a tourist attraction...when they were in full swing there were several different brands...That’s all I know about cigars except some smell pretty good and some smell like the old stogies my grandmother from the old county used to smoke.πŸ™‚.

• Talkingpoints
      Talkingpoints commented
      Editing a comment
      Ide like to try some of those old country gars...πŸ™‚

• Talkingpoints
      Talkingpoints commented
      Editing a comment
      Found out earlier in some of my readings that the jc newman cigar company is the last one left in tampa....πŸ€”πŸ™‚

A nice Connecticut shade grown of course. ...I'm gonna try the romeo....soon.
    SW Connecticut

Comment

• Talkingpoints
      Talkingpoints commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah, the romeo y julietas mille fluers or 1875 reserves are excellent gars...cant go wrong with those..the connecticut shades are becoming one of my favorites, many different varieties in those...πŸ˜€πŸ™‚

I don’t know anything about the good stuff but I do enjoy a cheap Backwoods cigar now and then.
    Last edited by Uncle Trav; 10-16-2021, 03:52 PM.
    Uncle Trav- Southwest Michigan

Comment

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      Otherwise known as stogiesπŸ™‚

• Talkingpoints
      Talkingpoints commented
      Editing a comment
      Ive smoked the backwoods, very different then the premium sticks, they go good with cold beer, but you would never catch me out fishing for example, with a fuente sticking out of my mouth...lol

I can’t read the labels, but I don’t see my favorite in there.

I love an Arturo Fuente Hemingway, and when I’m really feeling special, I’ll have a Fuente Opus X.

I bought a whole box of Cuban Punch’s while in the Galapagos years ago, but they are all gone. Best cigars I’ve ever smoked.
    Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

• Talkingpoints
      Talkingpoints commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweet,!...your saving it for the first night of season, or your first tag filled?...πŸ™‚

• Jethro355
      Jethro355 commented
      Editing a comment
      It will be whenever I get on my stand the first time.

I don’t care so much about filling a tag as I do just spending some time alone, in my church.

• Talkingpoints
      Talkingpoints commented
      Editing a comment
      I head that, jethro!...πŸ™‚

Reminds me of my old boss. I could always tell if we were making money on the job or not. A slow puff, puff, puff, meant all was well. Short quick puffs meat he didn't quote enough. After telling him about this, he got mad and said he couldn't enjoy his cigar, because he was now self conscious about how he was smoking it. LOL!
    South Carolina

Comment

• Hal Gorges
      Hal Gorges commented
      Editing a comment
      πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..hilarious

• Talkingpoints
      Talkingpoints commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats great...lol...

Without a doubt the romeo y julieta.
    SE IA

Comment

I only light cigars when I am seized upon by mosquitoes and no see ums. Depending on which state I may be in I may prefer a relaxing...
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

• Talkingpoints
      Talkingpoints commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice!....nice humidor as well, ,what are your sticks?, Im not familiar with any green ones?, (Im new to the sport of cigar smoking, by the wayπŸ™‚)

• Talkingpoints
      Talkingpoints commented
      Editing a comment
      Candela, i found out, is the type of wrapper that comes in green!...πŸ™‚
Working...
X