X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severe hobby disorder number 2 !

Comment

• Hey RIhunt, Nice whitetail buck. I rotated the picture for you.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

• Thank you I tried to do that but failed :dunno:

Comment

• B)  nice buck !
          call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

• Thanks jay.  Deer hunting is probably what takes up most of my time but head hunting is pushing a close second!

215 pounds dressed ! This season was a productive one my girlfriend shot her first deer and I took a few good ones.   Sorry not a deer forum but had to share

Comment

• Not sure what happened there but second pic was the intended one
              Administrator Note: I have rotated your picture and deleted the duplicate. Unintended duplicate posts sometimes happen if you hit the submit button twice... especially accidentally on touch-screen devices)

Comment

• B) wow! thats a big ole' boy! dont know if you've checked many of my posts and noticed but im a hunter as well, i've yet to drop a bruiser like that though! ive mostly taken Doe's, and a couple little spike bucks, but i try it all, i hunt small game, i bow hunt with a longbow, i hunt muzzleloader and shotgun, and fish, ive even dabbled in trapping.he's very cool man! big congrats on him! did you have him mounted?
                call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

• Jay, I've mounted a few over the years but getting to be too expensive now I just skull them and display the rack.   And ps does taste just as good as bucks most of the time better.  I've never really been a trophy hunter but I do enjoy Bagging a monster!

Comment

• damn nice buck
                    i hunt just about everything we have a season on
                    turkey is by far my biggest passion when it comes to hunting
                    never been a rack hunter,aint figured out how to cook a rack to make them tender lol
                    but when i see a rack like that,all i see is more knapping tools and knife handles
                    not to say i wouldnt do a euor mount if i ever killed something like that
                    more than likely would
                    but i aint got the patience to let a nice doe or even a year old walk by me
                    meat is meat in the freezer
                    not to mention the cost of a head mount
                    in my area the average cost is about $800
                    i can buy me a new hunting rifle or bow for that kind of money
                    and i would rather have more of them to look at than a deer on the wall
                    besides you can always look at the pictures

Comment

• Don't think this the right place but will post one.

east Tx.

Comment

• Beautiful deer love the chocolate antlers

Comment

• Now we all need to nap a point fashion a bow and take a deer than we would have something to post!! I have taken a small doe w a spear I made , that was about 6 years ago wish I had taken pics to show but I didn't. That to me would be the ultimate napping a point and making it happen!!

Comment

• Junk
                            Last edited by JoshinMO; 04-13-2018, 08:07 AM. Reason: Dumb post
                            http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

• rihunt: i have done most all of that. i knapp,make self bows,make my own arrows. sadly i cant hunt with stone points here in MN.
                              josh: i used to belong to that site,and have met some of the members of it.
                              its a "feel good" site. when somebody posts a pic of something they made, you can only give positive reviews about it.
                              i took part in a bow trade on there,names get put in a hat and they draw a person you trade a self bow with,has to be one you made.
                              the one i recieved was a "fantasy" type bow. i posted pics of it and a review of the bow.
                              well the guy i got it from,and who had recieved a bow from me, didnt like my review of his work. he complained to the admins.they told me i needed to apologize for the review and retract it and i refused to. strictly because what i had posted in my review was the honest truth.
                              since i wouldnt apologize and retract my review they banned me from the site
                              i guess some folks,and some sites cant handle the truth and just want every thing to be sugar coated so everyone can feel good about it.

Comment

• I thought I would bump this one up for the new people.
                                east Tx.

Comment

Working...
                                X