This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faces to names......

For those who would like to participate. I don't believe this has been done here yet, at least to my knowledge.....It's fun to put a face to the folks we talk to here on a regular basis, kinda makes it a little more personal.
    I'll start....here's Cgode practicing for an upcoming competition....one of my other hobbies for various reasons. I thought the pic was cool with the shell casing in the air....normally I avoid the camera but my buddy picked up my camera and started shooting one day.....

Southern Connecticut

G10 (Everett Williams) and one of my boys at the beach this summer , Sanibel island, Florida
    As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
    NW Arkansas

Comment

Well I do not take good pictures, but here is one that was taken on hunt in the spring with snow patches all around. Eating a sandwich. There is a little more gray in my beard now.

Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

I remember that pic of you cgode from years back All I got are old ones as physical appearance cant get any better lol.

http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

I can't believe this hasn't been done yet...
          Here's my boy Jasper and I. He just turned one yesterday. Believe it or not, I actually have a FULL head of hair.

Comment

Most recent picture of me.

The second one is me and my brother Sean believe it or not the second picture is older.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I really did win a Sean Look alike contest once but every one was drinking Tequila the lights were dim and we were all squinting a lot one chick there looked just like Pamla Anderson here is a picture of her.

TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hoss, ya better have your eyes checked man! Even with the Tequila!! :woohoo:  :laugh:
                Southern Connecticut

Comment

Comment

cgode wrote:

Hoss, ya better have your eyes checked man! Even with the Tequila!! :woohoo:  :laugh:
                      Sorry Hoss, but have to agree!
                    But you are quite photogenic!
                    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

My 3 sons and myself! Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0229.JPG
Views:	517
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	169796

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0016 [replaced].jpg
Views:	488
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	202256
                      Last edited by gregszybala; 08-22-2015, 12:29 PM.
                      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Daze
                        Daze commented
                        Editing a comment
                        For some reason, I don't see a pic of you and your boys. I do see a scraper I would ride a gator to get. This may have already been mentioned, just FYI.

• painshill
                        painshill commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Correct picture now restored

Hey who's that old guy with Greg's three sons? :laugh:

Comment

Good gosh Greg! You are tall but all your boys are even taller than you. Me and Karly about 4 years ago. Beard is MUCH whiter now.

Comment

Was racing the deckhand of the boat with hoisting the sail in Jamaica. Not sure why he was pointing at me, i was probably still drunk lol.

Comment

Well, I guess I could share as well.  This is me after a successful pointy rock hunt.

Comment

Working...
                            X