X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigfoot is among us!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :blink: :huh: hmy: :lol: :whistle:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-females.html
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

I bet you got this from treasernet.coms sister site ,,,,, squatchhunters.org... lmao !!! thats a good one Roger
    As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
    NW Arkansas

Comment

I'm sorry my sides still hurt from laughing.
      A family of 10 snacking on blueberry bagels?
      You all have to read this!
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Thats it! Proof is in the blueberries.  hmy:  hmy:  hmy:
        Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Shoot, Painshill! Thats a much better yarn than my Plott hound story.  :laugh:

Comment

Butch Wilson wrote:

Shoot, Painshill! Thats a much better yarn than my Plott hound story.  :laugh:
              Actually Butch, I thought your tale was an utterly charming portrayal of life in the Carolinas. It brought back some very pleasant memories of my trip to NC, SC and Georgia some years back… and particularly the evening I spent having dinner with the “Daughters of the Revolution” and all that talk of “the late unpleasantness”. If only I had a dollar for every time someone said: “y’all ain’t from around here, are ya?”
            We didn’t see nuthin’ green on our plates for about 2 weeks and my wife insisted on eating at the Hard Rock Café in Atlanta for a reminder of what salad looked like. :lol:
            I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

That is too funny Thanks fo rthe chuckles Roger
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Sasquach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:

Comment

Working...
                X