• Show
Clear All

• The flamingos are attacking.

currently out front! LOL Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220929_161425096_HDRq.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	412.1 KB
ID:	656959
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

This wonderful! Each rider positioned to have good seat. I would’ve enjoyed helping set up this show!
    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

You better watch the lil skinny fella in the front. He looks like he’s up to no good…
      SE ARKANSAS

Comment

Wait just a second, yankee flamingos ???..cool 👍🇺🇸🐟
        Floridaboy.

Comment

• Hoss
          Hoss commented
          Editing a comment
          These are east Tennessee mountain Flamingos. These are a wicked more devestating type than the tropical ones and they multiply pretty quick. I called a Nuisance wildlife control company and sent a picture. They cant come out till November!

• Hal Gorges
          Hal Gorges commented
          Editing a comment
          😄🤣😂👍🇺🇸

• Artifascination
          Artifascination commented
          Editing a comment
          They were escaping those Florida hurricanes. Migrated north!

What Ever You Do Do Not Watch The Movie from the 60s The Pink Flamingo Very Disturbing !!!!! Saw it 30 years ago yikes lol!
        New Jersey

Comment

One of my favorite sites in Venezuela is a big shell mound surrounded by a tidal marsh where about 100,000 flamingos nest. Pretty birds, but they smell so bad... gotta slog though about 1/4 mile of flamingo poo to get to it.

I'll take the Tennessee Mtn Flamingos any day!
          Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Sorry, all but there is something very sick about this post. LOL and I do mean Laugh out Loud Hoss. This picture is hilarious. I'm going to save and send it everywhere. I'll keep your name out of it Matt. K
            Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

The subdivision I live in does not allow pink flamingos in front yard. LOL I figure I can get away with it for a month.
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

That guy in the center looks likes he’s in a Flamingo rodeo😄
                South Carolina

Comment

Very cool Hoss! Ray Harryhausen would be proud of that display
                  😂👍👍
                  Uncle Trav- Southwest Michigan

Comment

Working...
                  X