• Show
Clear All

• Just limping along.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fishing.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	665303
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Now that’s getting her done. Absolutely love this attitude..Thank you for sharing.
    North Central Kentucky

Comment

Wow Hoss is that you?---Never say never! K
      Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Did I miss something 😳
        Floridaboy.

Comment

I feel ya bro. While having my right hand surgery I tore something in my left shoulder. Doc. setting up a MRI to see what I did.. Like a old work truck falling apart, Just a little bondo and bailing twine and go a bit longer

Comment

• Hoss
            Hoss commented
            Editing a comment
            and duct tape. I had an uncle who would take WD 40 and rub his elbos with it. said it helped make them less stiff. LOL

In 2011 I had a total knee replaced right knee. It failed. So in August 2021 I had a revision. The Petella was resurfcaed and the polyethlene device between the tibia and femopral metal components was replaced. I still have swelling and pain. Getting the left knee done next month as it has been worn out for a while now. Maybe Ill get some relief . In getting ready for this I have been excersining dailiy and have lost 25 pounds so far. I hope to loose at least 5more in the next 7 or 8 weeks.
          Last edited by Hoss; 12-02-2022, 07:38 AM.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Cecilia
            Cecilia commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s one way of looking at it, the upside!!

• Hal Gorges
            Hal Gorges commented
            Editing a comment
            Had no idea Hoss. Prayers and wish you the best 👍🇺🇸..

I'm with you Hoss in more ways than one.
          Michigan Yooper
          If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Used to fill up a 2 wheel (big one) wheel barrel with as much firewood as I could to bring back Home through The Hills and ditches. Never got Mine checked and seemed to work itself out after 5 years. Though ATV rollover and Bicycle Wreck didnt help My Shoulders in 2020, took months to lift hands above My Head, though there's some Snapping and cracking now My "self therapy" worked I guess?
            Good Luck Hoss!
            http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Ouch. Hope it all goes well and you heal fast
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Best of luck, Hoss. Chronic pain is very difficult to live with, I know, and I hope you gain a lot of relief.
                Rhode Island

Comment

Hope your surgery goes well Hoss.
                  South Dakota

Comment

good on you Hoss , and hope your repair work comes out well and good .
                    Wyoming

Comment

Wow. You are man of many facets!👏
                      Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

I do feel your pain Hoss. All the prayers and well wishes are on the to you my friend. I have some extra Duct Tape if you ever need any. Kim
                        Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

Just so y'all know the picture is not me it is just a good depiction of how I feel.

Comment

Working...
                          X