Beware the whip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware the whip!

I had a chance to work with my favorite B western hero a few years back! Anyone remember Lash LaRue?

So when did you start dyeing your hair blond man?
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I bought a toy bullwhip at a rummage sale years ago. It had printed on it "Lash Larue King of the Cowboys". Bought it for a nickel and it brought 130 bucks on Ebay!
      Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

rmartin wrote:

I bought a toy bullwhip at a rummage sale years ago. It had printed on it "Lash Larue King of the Cowboys". Bought it for a nickel and it brought 130 bucks on Ebay!
        I had one of those bullwhips when I was a kid, and big whelps from head to toe from trying to snap it like Lash!

Comment

Looks mean - I wouldn't rile 'im. 
          Pretty cool Butch! Here's LaRue in '52 ~
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

D**n, how old are you!
            Did the same with the bullwhip I had, that sucker hurt!
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I guess it's not blond after all. Love that clip olden got to see Lash but I really liked seeing Fuzzy St John. That guy always made me laugh.
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I like this - seems as though he just forgets what the heck he's doing.

If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

gregszybala wrote:

D**n, how old are you!
                  Did the same with the bullwhip I had, that sucker hurt!
                    :laugh: Old enough to have owned a Lash LaRue bullwhip and a genuine Red Ryder bb gun with a compass in the stock ! Watch out Greg "you'll shoot your eye out!"

Comment

However old you are, we're not that far off, but my Red Ryder didn't have a compass. Remember watching the bb leave the barrel and travel all of 30-40 yards!?
                    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Working...
                    X