Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayan Calander

Guy's and Gal's it is now 3:37 PM
    In London England and I am concerned I have not heard from Roger yet???
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Then again it is a big day across the big pond.

Click image for larger version

Name:	index s [replaced].jpg
Views:	25
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	221179

TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

It has been reported by CNN that the world is still here.
      There may be no one left on Earth to say TGIF this week. Some believe the world is coming to an end Friday – 12/21/12.

If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

If it was what it was supposed to be, you wouldn't have even posted this!
        And Olden wouldn't have replied and I wouldn't have replied and.......
        You get the picture!
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Hoss wrote:

Guy's and Gal's  it is now 3:37 PM
          In London England and I am concerned I have not heard from Roger yet???
            Yep, still here.
          I thought I saw a worrying crack  :whistle:  developing in the fabric of the universe in our back garden at lunchtime. But no… it was just my wife waiting till it was safe to come out.

I have assured her that – no – it doesn’t look big…. Well, maybe a bit.  :whistle:
          Some guy here had a £10 bet placed that the world would in fact come to an end. He was quoted odds of 5,000:1 so he stood to win £50,000 if he’d been right. There seems to be a flaw in the logic, but I can’t quite put my finger on it.  :unsure:
          I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

"I thought I saw a worrying crack developing in the fabric of the universe in our back garden at lunchtime. But no… it was just my wife waiting till it was safe to come out.
            I have assured her that – no – it doesn’t look big…. Well, maybe a bit."
            I think you may need to postpone your celebration
            If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

The world hasn't ended... Looks like I am going to have to go Christmas shopping after all. Damn the luck.

Comment

Some guy here had a £10 bet placed that the world would in fact come to an end. He was quoted odds of 5,000:1 so he stood to win £50,000 if he’d been right. There seems to be a flaw in the logic, but I can’t quite put my finger on it. 
                Happens here all the time ! 

Comment

Working...
                X