Today's Effigy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Effigy

I have something really exciting to share with you. I found this effigy in the vicinity of the Megalithic monument at Stonehenge in the UK. It’s beautifully carved and perfectly spherical across every dimension. It seems to be a so-called “planet effigy” of the kind used by Palaeolithic “priests” or “sharmen” for calculation of important dates in the calendar, aligned to the summer and winter solstices. When you hold the item at arm’s length, the apparent diameter exactly matches the apparent diameter of the moon when it is full. Remarkable.

These are extremely rare items and there is increasing evidence that they demonstrate ancient people were well aware that the Earth (and by presumption, other planets too) was not flat. I have shown my find to the leading exponent of this theory - Dr. Jess Kiddinya at the British Museum - and he has kindly agreed that, in conjunction with his co-workers, he will undertake some additional research on the find with a view to publication in an international journal.

Further investigation of the find site will be conducted by Chester Hoakes and detailed analysis of the item itself - including carbon-dating - will be undertaken by Donnna B Leavitt.

The team is very hopeful of accumulating further evidence to support their long-held view that Stonehenge is much more ancient than the conventional archaeological date of c.3,500 BC. It is already beyond doubt that a far earlier structure underlies the existing monument and seismic surveys have indicated the presence of a sophisticated network of subterranean tunnels.

One of Dr. Kiddinya’s advocates – Dr. Shirley Nott of the Dow-Titt Institute – believes that there are significant similarities to the labyrinth of tunnels underneath the pyramid of Giza in Egypt and under Machu Picchu in the Andean Mountains. The three systems may have been linked together in antiquity when the continents were closer together, although Dr. Nott believes this would have required the assistance of alien technology. Such a network would of course have provided a convenient and safe route for the migration of pre-Clovis cultures into the Americas.

This fragment of rock with an intriguing petroglyph was recently recovered during a deep-sea drilling operation in the mid-Atlantic Ocean, and suggests that the network of tunnels may also have served as trading routes between the continents.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CaveArt [replaced].jpg
Views:	37
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	209417
    I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

LOL... I must say that is what i look like at walmart!!

Comment

Nice one Roger, I'm not too proud to admit you had me for a minute. :blush:
      Rick, East Central Missouri

Comment

That was great Thanks for the laugh
        I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Comment

Nice eppigies Roger!
          Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Dr. Jess Kiddinya!  :laugh:  Only you Roger!!!

Comment

No doubt  borrowed from the Vikings?

Comment

Got me 2!!!!!

April Fools Day.............

Jess B.
                   Attached files 
                It is a "Rock" when it's on the ground.
                It is a "Specimen" when picked up and taken home.

​Jessy B.
                Circa:1982

Comment

What amazes me is that Roger didn't catch the fact that when superimposed, the two eppigies clearly show evidence of the Native American cultures interest in nursery rhymes.
                  The bison jumped over the moon.

Rick, East Central Missouri

Comment

Working...
                  X