Biggest Arrowhead Ever!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Arrowhead Ever!!

Wild Bill poses with the giant arrow head that had been fired at one of his ancestors in 1870
      :rolf:  :rolf:  :rolf:
    Rhode Island

Where's that Giant Guy when we need him!
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

I have to wonder what the draw wt. was on the bow
      If the women don\'t find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Comment

I'm thinking a 3 man job to fire that head and I'm seeing Moe, Larry and Curly doing it!
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Call that a giant arrowhead? Hah!

I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

That is a big one.
            Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Naw those are eppigy's! so cool, when I grow up, I want to find one of those.
              Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

[quote=painshill post=94283]Call that a giant arrowhead? Hah!

__________________________________________________ __________________
                  Olden:
                Sorry but I believe that ones a fake - probably meant to be sold to tourist.
                The real ones never had a cartouche chipped into the center ~

Comment

Olden wrote:

Olden:
                    Ah, yes. But when the Nephelim giants roamed America (way before the Solutreans, Vikings and Spanish arrived) they educated the natives with the same technologies they later gave to the ancient Egyptians.
                  Huge pyramids built out of buffalo-dung adobe bricks and all sorts. They did that, you know. All under the sea now of course. Someone my brother knows said so. 
                  I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

I saw a picture of it it was carved into an eagle and bear eppigy !

Comment

[QUOTE]painshill wrote:

Originally posted by Olden post=94346
                      Olden:
                        Ah, yes. But when the Nephelim giants roamed America (way before the Solutreans, Vikings and Spanish arrived) they educated the natives with the same technologies they later gave to the ancient Egyptians.
                      Huge pyramids built out of buffalo-dung adobe bricks and all sorts. They did that, you know. All under the sea now of course. Someone my brother knows said so. 
                        My crack team of researchers informs me that your argument may hold water: speaking of which, I'm off to work on my thesis that proves the Pacu fish has been keeping Atlantis from being discovered!

Comment

I must make a mental note: do not make bold claims about giant arrowheads in a public venue :rolf:
                        Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
                        X