Amazing friends and mailbox finds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing friends and mailbox finds!

A few weeks back the auction for eggs was in full swing. I had been bidding in hopes of winning one of these beautiful eggs to give to my father for Christmas. He and i have had a strained relationship for several years. His heath is in decline and we have been working on rebuilding our relationship and trust. Because of a personal medical issue and the cost for the therapy to correct this problem, i regretfully had to pull out of the contest.
    Today i went to my mailbox and found an awesome surprise! Inside i found these magnificent eggs. One of them from Chase and Butch, the other from Bill. While they are beautiful, the real prize is the fact that Chase and Butch thought enough of me to give me this gift. I am truly honored to have such awesome friends and love them both dearly.

awesome ! i agree, everyone ive come across on here has been very friendly and helpful, lots of good folks on this site! chase,butch and bill, way to go!
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Very thoughtful people on here.  I'm very happy to know many of them. 
      Gary
      South Dakota

Comment

Just a class act from 2 great guys.

Comment

Wow that sure was a selfless act of kindness by all involved. Bill, Chase, Butch thanks guys. Cricket I will be praying for you and your family.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hoss wrote:

Wow that sure was a selfless act of kindness by all involved. Bill, Chase, Butch thanks guys. Cricket I will be praying for you and your family.
              X2
            Michigan Yooper
            If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Wow! Very nice guys, may the karma continue. Hope your Dad gets better Cricket and you two get to have a true relationship again.
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

That was very nice of you Guys...just more proof that there is great people on this site
                I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Comment

What can I say that hasn't been said! Great gesture Guys and Cricket...I hope things work out with your Dad and you.
                  Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

kindness and willingness to sacrifice to help out a fellow person never looses its power and ability to move ones spirit. Thank you to you fellas that give a good example for others to see and look up to.

Comment

on my desk is a paperweight that says "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted"
                      With all the crap going on in the world, its nice to see a small act of kindness.

Comment

Working...
                      X