• Rare Offering

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-BIGF...p2047675.l2557

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2013-10-12-3 [replaced].jpg
Views:	32
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	221614

Rhode Island

Sorry, just testing the iPad. Many people throwing out heir iPads after last update. Now cut and paste no longer works with any iPad!! The Safari browser that Apple links to iPads no longer works, affecting millions from what I hear. Calling it the biggest and most costly blunder in the history of Apple. Demonstrations at the Apple store here yesterday. A few dozen people demanding full refunds on older iPads, etc. wow, what a mess. Not even a year old and it has to be tossed in the garbage. Wow....
    Rhode Island

Comment

Crap,   I've got two new ones coming at work from a promo.  So you're saying they have problems?
      Gary
      South Dakota

Comment

SDhunter wrote:

Crap,   I've got two new ones coming at work from a promo.  So you're saying they have problems?
        Gary
          Depends on what you mean by "new". I just bought my wife an iPad 4. They are still on iOS 6 and runs just fine. If you get them with iOS 6, not a problem. If they come with the less then month old iOS 7, it seems to be a crap shoot. My sister bought an iPad 4, like I have, and took the iOS 7 when first offered, as I did. She has no issues at all. There are running discussions in Apple Communities, it's widespread, but not 100%. I'm not really tossing mine. It has been significantly degraded, in terms of usefulness, since I accepted iOS 7, and it's beginning to tick me off because there is no option to go back to iOS 6. I'll be taking my devise to the Apple store one more time before I just put it aside.
        The new iPad 5 is coming out by the end of the month I've heard and read. I suspect those will just come with the iOS 7, and I'm guessing those will be fine. I think the update screwed up a lot of devises that were on 6 before they updated. Don't be too concerned, Gary. Yours will probably be fine. I think the odds favor that...
        Rhode Island

Comment

Thanks Charlie.  I'll keep it all in mind.
          South Dakota

Comment

hey charlie, did ya win the bid on the squatch' hair or what ? a once in a life time opportunity!
            call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Something's not right: As old as that particular squach is, the hair should be gray.
              Michigan Yooper
              If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

I think I'm going to start selling hair on EBay!
                South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                X