Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL DRAFT PICKS.. Like what your team added?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL DRAFT PICKS.. Like what your team added?

I am a Dallas fan, I was pretty happy with the Demarco Murray pick, and the help to Romo's line. I do not live anywhere near the city, but I really don't like Pittsburgh.
    I liked the Cowboys ever since I was really young.
    Anyone else happy or annoyed by the picks?
    Hopefully they all get to play this fall.. :unsure:

Well Michael there is something we have in common, I being from NE Ohio am not a big fan of the Steelers either. But must admit they are a incredible organization. I am however a Brown's fan, and all around Cleveland fan, so I arise every morning and punch myself in the groin that way the feeling of being a Cleveland fan doesn't seem quite as painful.
      Over all last year I think the Browns had a tremendous draft, this year they went after more defense than I expected them to, but if they get one high performing pass rusher I think they're defense is shored up. B.J. Ward and Joe Haden will be tremendous defensive backs for years to come.
      But as I stated it is hard to route for Cleveland and be hopeful in the same sentence.-Bill

Comment

For the second year in a row the Lions picked the player I wanted! We are gonna have one of the best D-lines in the NFL!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch out fer dem dar LIONS!

Comment

Have to agree Mark, think if they keep Stafford upright and uninjured they could easily see the playoffs via wildcard. Don't see the Pack giving up the division for the next few years though.

Comment

I do also like Cleveland, always like to see them do well.
          I also do not like the bills and am happy to see them suck, just because my friends always say how good they will be. haha I remember one year my buddy was like..it sure is a great year to be a bills fan 5-1! He seriously has super bowl on his mind. The darn team finished the year with a 6-10 record. haha That was about 5 years back.
          Josh Cribbs is a nice guy, I have met him before. Hopefully things will get turned around for them.

Comment

Michael, Joshua Cribbs is a benchmark to what all NFL players should compare themselves to. A great athelete and human being. Few know but a high school in the Akron area was ready to do away with sports due to funding, Josh with no announcement showed up at the school organized a fundraiser, signing autographs along with other Browns players. The fundraiser made a good deal of money, enough to save the atheletic program, to be sure Joshua Cribbs matched the donations with his personal money. Great man-Bill

Comment

Ive always liked the browns, very loyal fans! And the dogpound! Agree on Stafford Bill, a stud left tackle may have been a better pick but Im a defense guy....Im an old middle linebacker. Seen this  auburn kid in a bowl game, he is an animal! A little dirty too but I like that! Intimidation factor!

Comment

Houston is picking some good players. Large, fast, dedicated and mean on the line.

Comment

The old Houston Oilers had one of my favorite backs of all times...Earl Campbell! That guy was a bull!

Comment

Working...
                  X