No announcement yet.

Go Pack Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if Romo will find yet another way to choke tomorrow, we shall see. He did beat Detroit but they haven't won a playoff game since 1882 so that doesn't impress me much. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Comment

arrow719 wrote:

I wonder if Romo will find yet another way to choke tomorrow, we shall see. He did beat Detroit but they haven't won a playoff game since 1882 so that doesn't impress me much. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.
        That's why I wouldn't mind him doing well, even so far as winning it all. He's paid his dues, he deserves some good press for a change with all the flak he's had to take.  I'd be surprised to see him top Roger's in GB, though. Should be a good game, but nothing can top Ravens-Patriots, methinks.
      Rhode Island

Comment

Let's go Cowboys!

Comment

Comment

Well at least it wasn't Romo that choked this time, this time it was Dez. The Cowboys had a good season, maybe next year.

Comment

We were robbed.....someone call the police! That replay ref needs to be fired! WTH....
              Ok. That was a good game , but geez that call!

Comment

Well one play does not make a game. It's a real crazy rule but the right call was made. Saying that if it happened to the Packers I would be complaining bad call. Hehehe. I had to check out the quarterback stats. Romo is above Rodgers in many categories.  The way announcers keep calling Rogers MVP I just was very surprised to see him further down the QB rating list.
                Two weeks ago I would say Pack all the way. Now seeing Rodgers hobbling around I'm not so sure. Rodgers was limping much more than the game he got hurt in?
                if the Packers win the Super Bowl maybe I will have to donate a cheese head to the contest.
                Peace,<br />[br]Kozman

Comment

Teams never like to broadcast injuries. Rogers has played the last 3 1/2 games with a hurting leg. It does take out an important aspect of his game. If that takes the Pack out of the quest well that's football.
                  Michigan Yooper
                  If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Ya, good point. I have to say I am a fan of Russel Wilson. He played his last college year wih Wisconsin Badgers. I said back then that he is going to be good in the NFL. I'll still take the Pack in a shoot out, 36-34.
                    Peace,<br />[br]Kozman

Comment

Gronk picture tells it all.This is basically his message to all opposing teams pass coverage...go pats!.....mjm

Comment

:rolf:  :rolf:  inch:  :sick:
                        Guess I am back where I started. Patriots-Seahawks. Just didn't think Rogers looked like Rogers, and since the game is in a stadium where they move the Richter Scale, they'll be hard to beat. I am worried enough about Luck. Sooner or later he has to beat the Patriots, so hoping it's later :unsure:
                        Rhode Island

Comment

We have the best qb.coach combination in football.The question is what the rest of the team is gonna do.I'm wondering if we are gonna use our running game this week.It don't happen very often in a championship game where a team has the luxury to not run the ball .That goes to show the caliber of quarterback we have.To have your run game completely shut down and to come back from a 14 pt.deficit twice and still win.speaks volumes.....GO PATS!....mjm

Comment

Well, mjm, the Sunday evening forecast calls for torrential wind swept rain!!
                            That is not good. That is not good at all.......
                            Rhode Island

Comment

No that is not good.It would be a shame to have such a potential great game ruined.I believe it would work in our favor with our style offense though... :evil: ...mjm

Comment

All I can say GB fans is ouch.And I was even rooting for you.Rodgers couldn't run and the defense fell apart in the end....Go pats!

Comment

Working...
                                X