Go Pack Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Pack Go

:woohoo: The Packers are in the playoffs and next week against the Lions should be a good one. :woohoo:
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Go BOYS Go....win today and were in! Looks like were in up 35-0 against the colts!

Comment

I've always enjoyed watching the Packers, now that Randall Cobb plays there I love em'! You know I've heard Phillip Fulmers inability to recruit his own back yard, and let Randall get away to play at UK, is what got him fired... Shame for Tennessee, maybe they wouldn't be in This seven year drought if they would have recruited him  :dunno:
      Pretty impressive playing on the Cowboys part, maybe they can hold it together this year. They have been knocking on the door for awhile....
      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Off the top of my head, I guess I would expect a Patriots-Seahawks Super Bowl. I think Seattle will wind up with home field in the NFC. And, as a New Englander, still waiting for Belicheck/Brady's 4th Super Bowl victory.  Not predicting it though.....
        Rhode Island

Comment

Claycald wrote:

Go BOYS Go....win today and were in! Looks like were in up 35-0 against the colts!
          http://www.gifsforum.com/gif_generat...?1419303168224

Comment

Cowboys win and we will meet next week in Greenbay....may not be a happy ending for you though :rolf:

Comment

Cmd it depends on what patriot team shows up.The team that dominates on both sides of the ball or the one that can't seem to get out of their own way.If we can come up with a pass rush and get blount rolling( no pun intended) we should be fine....Go Pats..mjm

Comment

Sorry guys not sure what happened there.I don't believe I hit the 4x button :dunno: ...mjm

Comment

Claycald wrote:

Cowboys win and we will meet next week in Greenbay....may not be a happy ending for you though :rolf:
                    :laugh: Hey Clay, Can those Texas Boys take the north country weather with no dome?  :laugh:
                  Rodgers will have two week to heal up so look out.
                  Michigan Yooper

Comment

Hey Jay, It's not your fault. Just another site gremlin. It's being looked at.
                    Michigan Yooper

Comment

Ron, I think the cowboys could take anything right now....hitting on all cylinders. Hopefully no injuries this week and we shall see. Greenbay is my second favorite team...but I think the cowboys are dominating right now.

Comment

I'm not a big Detroit fan.I used to be a diehard Cowboy fan back in the day.But Detroit got screwed hard on that interference call.Not saying Cowboys wouldn't have won Anyways.But I hate it when big games are tainted this way.There is no excuse for it.I've been watching football for over forty years never seen nothing like it...mjm

Comment

Hey Jay, You're right that was a terrible no call. What made it doubly bad was the infraction was announced on the field and then they reversed it. The refs can expect some flak when they do that.  I'm not a Lions fan either.
                          Michigan Yooper

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Tony Romo win it all. In the AFC, look for the Ravens to kick the Patriots butt once more. Not what I was hoping for, but Baltimore has the Pats number and should win that game easily.
                            Rhode Island

Comment

My son and I were watching a football game circa 1987 and he just turns around looks at me and says Yeah I am a Dallas Cowboys fan. Weird thing is he was two at the time.  Me, both his grandfathers and his uncles all Giants fans There might be a Patriots fan in there and my sisters Husband is die hard Steelers fan. My son for no apparent reason other than liking the name shocked me that day.
                              Yesterday he sent me these pictures. He flew down with his futer brother in law met his future father in law there. Went to the game. Glad for him Dallas won the game even if for the controversy.

I did not believe him so I made him send me a selfie. LOL

That's my boy!
                              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                              X