No announcement yet.

Go Pack Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being from Wisconsin, which does not really matter these days to team loyalty, i am a Packer die hard fan. Right now it is -2 degrees F with a wind chill of -18 degrees F in Green Bay. I don't  think the cold weather gives our players an advantage. Most of them boys played on warm weather teams. If not they where born in warm weather cities. But Tony Romo was born in Wisconsin and played high school ball about 15 miles from where I live. He should be able to take the cold.
    I see the Packers going all the way without much trouble. Rogers gets on his pin point accuracy throwing passes then watch out. Also we have a running game now. Something Green Bay has not had since.......? Farve never had teams with any running support.
    Also as you might be thinking I am one sided, I don't like the Bears, can't stand the Vickqueens, and hate the Cowgirls.  :whistle:
    Wow, never seen that call/no call penalty ever. Unreal!
    Speaking of the states team loyalty my son in law and my eight year old grandson are Cowgirl fans.
    Peace,<br />[br]Kozman

Comment

Hey Kozman, I'm a die hard Packer fan myself. Sunday's game against the Cowboys could possibly be the game of the year. I've been watching Tony Romo. That guy is a real character and one heck of a quarterback. Tony knows how to motivate his team mates. It should be fun.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Maybe I'm biased , but I believe the winner of this game will be in the Super Bowl and hopefully win that as well ....my prediction .....Dallas 31 Greenbay 26

Comment

Claycald wrote:

Maybe I'm biased , but I believe the winner of this game will be in the Super Bowl and hopefully win that as well ....my prediction .....Dallas 31 Greenbay 26
             :rolf:  :laugh: Hey Clay I think that crystal ball has a crack in it.  :laugh:  :rolf:
          Michigan Yooper

Comment

If Romo keeps it together in the fourth quarter and doesn't choke under pressure then Cowboys win. But that's neither here nor there cause we all know who the best quarter back is.

Its gonna happen this year. Watch out suckers

Comment

rockdigger wrote:

If Romo keeps it together in the fourth quarter and doesn't choke under pressure then Cowboys win. But that's neither here nor there cause we all know who the best quarter back is.
                 :laugh:  :rolf: Hey Tate, Is that a picture of your Grandfather?  :rolf:  :laugh:
              Michigan Yooper

Comment

Romo has been solid all year....if anyone has been paying attention, he leads almost every quarterback stat that counts and should be MVP possibly...he is having a career year!

Comment

[QUOTE]Ron Kelley wrote:

Originally posted by rockdigger post=145596
                     :laugh:  :rolf: Hey Tate, Is that a picture of your Grandfather?  :rolf:  :laugh:
                    HA HA YAWN HA. :lol:  I actually have been invited to go to the Broncos game this weekend but I'm gonna pass. Stupid work

Comment

mainejman wrote:

Cmd it depends on what patriot team shows up.The team that dominates on both sides of the ball or the one that can't seem to get out of their own way.If we can come up with a pass rush and get blount rolling( no pun intended) we should be fine....Go Pats..mjm
                      Didn't see your comment till now, Jay. I will root for the Pats, of course. I just think the first team that pressures Brady is the first team that eliminates the Pats, whenever that happens.  Defense wins. Keep sacking Brady like teams have lately, and it will end Saturday. Pats have a very good defense, but I don't trust their offensive line to take them to the promised land.  At the same time, they owe Baltimore a beat down for a change, and how could that surprise me? Belicheck and Brady should enter the Hall of Fame on the same day! Protect Brady, and Brady and Gronk could be holding the trophy. Those two get it going, and anything can happen. We have seen an awesome display of dominating division leaders this year. Except Green Bay :dunno:
                    Lots of good teams this year in the NFC.  Is it cold in Green Bay :whistle:
                    Rhode Island

Comment

Nobody has mentioned DeMarco Murray. He is the beast that has made all this possible. No run game and Romo gets desperate and throws pics. No run threat and Dez Bryant is double teamed. If Murray has a 100 yard game, Cowboys win.
                      BTW- I'm a Cowboys fan because that was the decal that came with my electric football game when I was a kid.

Comment

We have all the talent to get the job done.I agree with you give Brady the time he needs and he's hard to beat.I would say the offensive line is going to be the main factor in the game.I say if we have to use gronk and blount as blockers for Brady.We are at home and we have the qb with the most championship wins ever...oh and asked how he was gonna stay warm....he said he was a f...... machine....I had to laugh at that.....mjm

Comment

Gronk!! New England's not-so-hidden weapon...
                          My favorite Gronk touchdown from this season!
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

From the comments:
                          "Take a close look at around .07(on the re-run it's .13). He stiffs arms with the left and then IMMEDIATELY shifts the ball to his other hand and stiff arms with the right! This is a guy who is about as big as Mean Joe Greene was (actually taller). His athletic ability is off the charts. But, he does it with preparation and conditioning."
                          Try and stop this beast:
                          New England Patriots Tight End Rob Gronkowski literally puts the redskins team on his back doe! Gronkowski with an amazing year shatterd the tight end record...

Rhode Island

Comment

Congrats Patriots Fans. That was a great game.
                            Michigan Yooper

Comment

Go Vikings!     Oh......that's right,  they're not playing.   Oh well,   anybody but the Packers.   Sorry Ron   
                              Was a great game just now.  This one probably won't be,  but who knows.
                              South Dakota

Comment

I have been watching this topic for a few days now and can see the passion in your statements. I was a die hard Cowboy fan for years. A few years back I met Earl Cambell (the Tyler rose) that played for the Houston Oilers for about eight years. Which I'm sure you all remember. It was the year the Houston Texans were brought in.I was asking Mr. Cambell what he thought about the Houston team, he stated , "I do not watch pro ball you know it is all rigged". Being one not to argue with someone that had been there and done that .I stated you were there  and should know. Since that day I have lost all respect for pro football. If you watch, most games are decided by one or two plays.
                                east Tx.

Comment

Working...
                                X