Member Fantasy Football League?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member Fantasy Football League?

Anyone interested in joining a fantasy football league of us members? I think it would be fun if we could get 10-12 members to join. I'm in a league or two with my buddies and I love it. Season starts Thursday so we'd have to draft soon. Anyone interested?

Hey Coach G. I would like to give it a try but I'm afraid that with my work schedule I have I wouldn't be able to actively participate like it takes to do it right. If you get enough takers without me I won't be offended but if you have turned over every rock (that ain't an artifact) and you still come up one short, let me know. By the way...GO STEELERS!!!!
    \"Of all the things I\'ve lost, I miss my mind the most.\"

Comment

It will probably be difficult to get 8 or 10 more of us but if we do I'll count you in anyway. It's just for fun. Go Raiders.

Comment

How exactly does it work?
        Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

In short, you're like a general manager of your own team. We would have a draft picking a QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, Flex ( WR or RB), TE, K, DEF, 2 DEF players, and 4 or 5 bench players. Each week you play a members team head to head. Scoring is based on how many yards, TDs, catches, etc. Your players get that week. Your team consists of players you draft from NFL teams. It's pretty addictive.

Comment

I started playing two years ago and had no clue how it worked. I finished the season top 5. It doesn't take long to catch on.

Comment

I'm in if we get enough!

Comment

Hey Coach if you need some more people I will play. I'm already in 2 leagues. You are right it makes you love watching football when you got a fantasy team.
                Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Looks like we're at 4. We need atleast 6 more. Anyone have a buddy or two that might wanna join? We would need to draft tomorrow night or Thursday during the day at the latest.

Comment

Maybe we can throw in a scraper each and winner takes home all haha. Probably illegal but I am not sure. Just trying to peak interest. Coach I will check again around 3:30 tomorrow. If you don't get enough this year then we can try again next year haha
                    Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Ill play, just curious of how we keep up with all those stats weekly for 10+ people? Is there an app or website were we can keep up our stats individually and as a group?
                      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Sounds good Creekwalker. Flintguy, we would use the yahoo fantasy football site. They have an app you can use also. They keep up with all the scoring. The only thing you have to do after drafting is set your lineup each week to your preference.

Comment

Looks like no draft this year. Thanks to everyone that showed interest. Maybe next year.

Comment

Working...
                          X