• Are you ready for some football?

nope, i hate foot ball
    played it in jr. high school,loved playing it

but i can not tolerate professional foot ball
    went to one pro game,one of the worst experiences of my life

im glad our hunting season last longer than foot ball season
    i will be in the woods every week end through march

i know,i know
    i must be one of the very few people in the country who dosent get zombified every weekend sitting in front of my tvwatching a bunch of grown men it tights tckling each other
    trying to get at a piece of pig skin

Comment

Lol.....don't hold back.
      Artifact hunting comes first....but after a day of hunting....I can relax and watch some football (if Dallas is playing). I'm no crazed fan....would rather watch on TV than go to a game.....but I can appreciate that athleticism in any professional sport. They are as passionate about their sport as we or ours (artifact hunting).

But I am a homie and love all my Dallas teams!

Comment

Good to hear, been a Cowboys fan all my life especially when the great Tom Landry was coach, been to many games........go Cowboys!

Comment

Almost forgot about college football, Go TX A&M/Sam Houston Bearkats........Whoop 98'!

Comment

maybe my view of the sport has been tainted because of the fact that my home team is the VIKINGS
            theyve been to the big one numerous times and choked badly every time
            not to mention all the times you hear about their players being arrested for dui,running over a traffif cop,child abuse,spousel abuse,sex scandles and the list goes on and on and on

i agree they are quit the athletic specimens
            but when your all muscle and no brains, makes you wonder how good they are as people

ok enough of my rant
            like i said,maybe my view is tainted because of who my home team is

Comment

I could watch the NFL all day, every day and I'm a basketball coach. It's a tough day to be a Raider fan. Who am I kidding? It's a tough life being a Raider fan.

Comment

Great win by Dallas and Tony Romo. Great game....

So, from a Patriot's fan, thank you Dallas!
                Rhode Island

Comment

OMG.............woooooooooo hoooooooo

Comment

Too bad Dez is out for a while.

Comment

Coach I hope you didn't have Dez on your fantasy team...what a weird week in fantasy football it was. All the studs you expected to score big didn't show up and it looks like every team in the NFL wants be the Patriots offensively. You see how many tight end scores there were in week one!?!?!

Claycald I am a Dallas fan as well. Emmitt was my older brothers favorite player so I blame my cowboys fandom on having to watch them growing up. I hate to say it but I dont think they will win anything until jerry is in the dirt and romo is gone
                      Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

I never pick Dez in fantasy. He should be back in four weeks. TE Eifert for the Bengals was open all day against my Raiders. Gronk went off. I can't see Dallas winning it all, but I would say this year is there best chance.

Comment

The guy I was playing picked up eifert on Sunday at 11 am... Cost me the game. I am 0-2
                          Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

I think Dallas is deeper this year than they have been in a long time. Dez being hurt will make it tougher, but I truly believe this may be their year. Time will tell....I just think Romo will change some peoples minds this year.

Comment

Dallas traded for WR Butler from the Raiders today. He has potential, but I don't see him playing much. Dallas will be fine until they get Dez back. I think this is Romo's year if he stays healthy. He's not getting any younger. As much flack as he gets from some, I'd take him in a heartbeat over our QB Carr. Room is a poor man's Favre.

Comment

Working...
                              X