Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky point
    replied
    Here they are. If you notice the Austin Dillon card, it is #19/25 ever made.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1000.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	138.9 KB
ID:	314819 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1001.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	162.1 KB
ID:	314820 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1002.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	314821

These are only a few that I have.

Leave a comment:

• Kentucky point
    replied
    I collect NASCAR cards by a card company named Panini. They are awesome! Some have a piece of race used material i.e a tire, sheet metal, firesuit etc. They also have genuine autographs. They also do football, basket ball, football, baseball and others that I can't remember right now. I will post a pick of my best ones soon.

Leave a comment:

• Notarelichunter
    replied
    Back in the early 90’s, the wife and I checked into a hotel in Gatlinburg, Tn. A car show and nascar autograph session was about to start. Everyone at the autograph session was really upset that Dale Earnhardt Sr. Was replaced with a new driver by the name of Jeff Gordon. I felt so foolish standing in line to have some kid I didn’t know sign his autograph for me. Glad i did as it started a new hobby for me.

Leave a comment:

• Tam
    replied
    I never got into the card collecting but I was always at the sports events . My girlfriend was a Lakers girl ( cheerleader ) so I would be at all those games . Got some stories there ..
    Then my Dad’s neighbor was Ross Porter the Dodgers sports
    Commentator and he gave us club house seats all year . Steve Garvey ( 1st base then ) wife and I did charity events . Living in LA back then put you in some world class seats . Hockey you name it . I think the energy from a basketball game rivals them all . That’s just me always action .
    No team disputes here just who lived and worked there and I seized the moments knowing these would be memories forever .

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    commented on 's reply
    Meeee toooo!!! Suicide black, green overrun, reanimators for the 3rd turn win..not the same these days though.

• Broken Arrow
    commented on 's reply
    Ahh, Dick Trickle, one of the greatest sports names of all time! Probably hard to get a date with a name like that

• Broken Arrow
    commented on 's reply
    Love those cards! You turn them and it shows the player in motion, very cool

• Broken Arrow
    commented on 's reply
    I did the same thing with football cards when I was a kid. Sent several cards off to different teams and a good amount of them came back signed. Bettis, Young, and several others. It was so cool! I don't know what happened to those cards. O thought they were in a safe place but turns out I they weren't.. Man, to be a kid again..

• gregszybala
    replied
    Might have been some really good keepers in that 50 or so cards.

Leave a comment:

• G10+
    replied
    I was around 10 or 11 and there was a bunch of old cars behind my uncles house and I was plundering and found about 50 in a glove box of one of them , they were from late 40s / mid 50s ...Traded them shortly after I found them for 2 gallon jars full of marbles ...... ( probly a bad choice lol) .... After just a month or so I had shot marbles all over south Florida with that sling shot .... Wish I had them now 😢😢😢😢😢

Leave a comment:

• lukecreekwalker
    commented on 's reply
    Ray I looked up some of those 53 bowmans. Wow those are some beautiful cards. Lucky you. I've never been yardsalin' but I hope the first one I go to has a case of Clovis points....real ones I might add. I might pull a American pickers and call you all up and send pics...haha that'll be the day

• lukecreekwalker
    replied
    Jay one of my buddies drives to tournaments in Columbus Ohio. Watching him prepare is a serious deal haha. Him and his brother are ranked in WV. I remember once on our lunch break some guy met him to give him some cards for his event. I asked him how much those were worth and it was somewhere around $500. Insane

Leave a comment:

• OnewiththewilD
    replied
    my cousin at one point had almost all the Moxes depicted in the link, and of course they werent worth anything close to what they are now back then, lol. i still have a few cards that are in the 80.00 range. and my roommates still collect and play too....yeah were all nerds around here,lol.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    Originally posted by OnewiththewilD View Post
    i was really into the card game Magic the gathering when i was younger ( and still secretly am, i just dont play anymore) its also a collectable card game and some go for some crazy amounts of money! http://www.quicktoptens.com/top-tens...athering-cards me and my cousin both had huge collections and i still have 6 boxes full of them,lol.
    Wow I have seen these someplace before. Maybe in my basement. I have to start digging out those old boxes again

Leave a comment:

• OnewiththewilD
    replied
    i was really into the card game Magic the gathering when i was younger ( and still secretly am, i just dont play anymore) its also a collectable card game and some go for some crazy amounts of money! http://www.quicktoptens.com/top-tens...athering-cards me and my cousin both had huge collections and i still have 6 boxes full of them,lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X