Corn hole boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corn hole boards

Refinished some boards, not completely done with the top coats . All the points are my personal finds. I will love playing on these boards! !

Wow, those are awesome! I love how you incorporated those points onto the boards. I'm a big corn hole fan. Been thinking of making some new boards but I've got the idea of doing mine in with some butcher block like board and clear gym coat with my UK Wildcats logo in the center. That's my passion besides artifacts, I bleed blue. Thanks for sharing !
    I want to see pics of that Dalton Greenbrier looking point! Not sure if it's one I've seen yet.
    Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

• p kurt
      p kurt commented
      Editing a comment
      Aye josh, I posted the pics I used for making the stickers. The piece you were referring to is one of my best dalton points. It is one of those pieces you just have to hold.

These are the points I decided to use, I picked them thinking their color would do good with the colors on the boards. All four personal finds and top notch artifacts.

Comment

I cant think of a better way to POINT to the hole Kurt. Click image for larger version  Name:	image_29588.jpg Views:	1 Size:	79.1 KB ID:	256202
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• p kurt
        p kurt commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol, I agree. I have been wanting to make some boards and do this for awhile. I was able to use some used boards that aren't built as well as I like but they will do.

Well I would never win on those boards because I would be staring at the pics !!!!! Very nice !!!
      As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
      NW Arkansas

Comment

Love your subject matter! Most boards lack imagination.
        Child of the tides

Comment

Originally posted by Kyflintguy View Post
          Wow, those are awesome! I love how you incorporated those points onto the boards. I'm a big corn hole fan. Been thinking of making some new boards but I've got the idea of doing mine in with some butcher block like board and clear gym coat with my UK Wildcats logo in the center. That's my passion besides artifacts, I bleed blue. Thanks for sharing !
          I want to see pics of that Dalton Greenbrier looking point! Not sure if it's one I've seen yet.
          I know all about bleeding blue, I have worked mostly in Kentucky and so has my wife. Being a boarder state and living in a neglected part of my state most of the people just consider ourselves part of Kentucky. There is a few Louisville fans but they are not as noticed, all drowned out in the sea of blue. I personally have no interest but UK basketball is an everyday topic at work "everyday ". I feel if most Americans had the same love for our country as UK fans have for the Wildcats we would live in a much better place.

Comment

• Kyflintguy
            Kyflintguy commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for sharing that Kurt. I veered off topic a little with that but yes your correct, most kentuckians love them cats. That's just how it is when where I came from. I know in southeast Kentucky were I'm from, coal reigns supreme and life is hard and sometimes uneventful but the Wildcats are generally a topic that binds us and a reason to be happy and its been that way for a long time. One of my earliest memories is my dad arriving home after watching Christian Laetner hit "The shot". His demeanor left an impression with me that I eventually grew to understand. I can't imagine what its like observing us from the outside being neutral but I'm sure we seem pretty overboard. Lol

Those are awesome man.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Very neat idea!
            South Dakota

Comment

Working...
            X