Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky point
    commented on 's reply
    This was not the only pic. I can't find the others.

• Kentucky point
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jeffrey-Earnhardt-scheme.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	147.7 KB
ID:	322144

Leave a comment:

• Kentucky point
    replied
    Here's the pic.

Name:	Jeffrey-Earnhardt-2018-Darlington-Raceway-paint-scheme.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	321999

Leave a comment:

• Tam
    replied
    I had high hopes for Trevor . It’s so sad about his aliments . Now he is not going to race .

Leave a comment:

• Kentucky point
    replied

Name:	DlUdEIFWwAIXUnL.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	221.8 KB
ID:	315087

This is the car they unveiled with us. The actual pictures with our family in them will be here on Monday or sooner.

Leave a comment:

• Kentucky point
    replied
    Here are my autographs.

Name:	DSC_1004.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	187.2 KB
ID:	314824

Name:	DSC_1005.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	181.4 KB
ID:	314825

*There are two posters.

Leave a comment:

• Kentucky point
    commented on 's reply
    I just can't release them until NASCAR does. Doing so could lead up to a $100,000 fine.

• Scorpion68
    replied
    Your title says it all KP. A once in a lifetime event and there you were. Awesome story and pics. Can't wait to see the unveiling pics.

Leave a comment:

• JoshinMO
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome, nice Pic's also.

• Kentucky point
    commented on 's reply
    There was a lot of screaming and popcorn throwing on lap two...

• Kentucky point
    commented on 's reply
    Jeffrey is Dale Sr.'s grandson and Dale Jr.'s nephew. He is an okay driver, but a really cool guy.

• JoshinMO
    replied
    Earnhardt (Intimidator and Jr) is definitely a name I recognize but Jeffrey is a new one to Me. I don't stay informed on all The Nascar stuff but I enjoyed that Movie about The Earnhardt's and reading about The Intimidator.
    Last edited by JoshinMO; 08-22-2018, 08:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tam
    replied
    And what a race that was ! Kyles car was a mess and Kurt winnng .

Leave a comment:

• Kentucky point
    started a topic What incredible timing!

What incredible timing!

This past week, on our trip to Georgia, a NASCAR race was scheduled for Bristol TN. I knew that there would be a slight, but almost non existent chance we could see haulers. Me and my brother are huge NASCAR fans and we were holding out to see at least one trailer. Sure enough, as we hit the VA, NC border, Kyle Busch's hauler flew past, decked out in M&M's and Skittles bling. Kyle is my favorite driver. Denny Hamlin was next followed by the Hendrick motorsports team. Clint Bowyer, Chase Elliott, Kevin Harvick, Alex Bowman, and scores of others drove past us. I tried to take pictures, and I only caught a few.

But this is not what this topic is about! On Monday, instead of going to Tybee Island GA, to look for seashells, we decided to go to Hilton Head, NC. We didn't find a darn thing. On the way back to where we were staying, My dad remembered that a coffee/apparel company was located nearby. Black Rifle Coffee Co. and Nine Line apparel were located in the same building. It is a veteran owned and operated store. As we pulled up, we saw an entourage of people, TV cameras, a NASCAR hauler and a tarped car outside of the building. We walked over to have a look, and then the owner of the company came out a told everybody to stand behind the tarped car and yell "three, two, one" as they were pulling off the tarp. And low and behold, Jeffrey Earnhardt walked up in front of the car! We counted down, and they unveiled Jeffrey's car for the race at Darlington Raceway! It was a beautiful car, and what incredible timing! If we came two minutes later, we would have missed out. My brother and I got a picture with him, and he signed my hat, and two promotional posters for us. All I could say was, "Gee thanks Mr. Earnhardt!"

Now that is what I call a vacation!

Name:	DSC_0912.jpgff.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	172.1 KB
ID:	314744
    Clint Bowyer

Name:	DSC_0958.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	162.7 KB
ID:	314745
    Kevin Harvick

Name:	DSC_0934.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	179.8 KB
ID:	314746
    Chase Elliott and William Byron

As soon as NASCAR officially unveils the car at Darlington, I will post the picture of the car. Pics of my autographs are coming soon.
Working...
X