Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football did your team/Conf. win??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football did your team/Conf. win??

College Football has been full of surprises this year. This past weekend was no different. Selection Sunday is happening now! LSU, Bamma, OK ST., Stanford, are they the best four teams???
    Joe

My team won the SEC ! The best 2 teams are in the BCS championship game this year. I feel that OK St did have a very strong case for being the #2 team though. Just goes to show that an 4 team play off is badly needed to settle these disputes.
    Geaux Tigers !!

Comment

Cody I agree 100% with LSU being the #1 team, Tigers have had a very good year. I am an SEC fan but my TN. VOLS. I think gonna be down a few more years. As a college football fan wish your Tigers much luck in the Championship Game!! It's crazy, with this BCS crap Bamma is #2 but I think they had their chance. Would love to see the play offs, hope to see it in my lifetime. Go SEC!!
      Joe.

Comment

I think the VOLS are on the right track. Should be contenders in the east in a couple years. Still a very young team and well coached.

Comment

Thanks Cody would love to think football for us is on the right track, do like the coach he comes from good back ground. Good to talk to another SEC fan, will stay in touch. Oh man this is an artifact forum, don't remember seeing any of your pics. of points will have to pay more attention. Hope I have not pi--ed you off with one of my posts on here,seems like I do that sometimes don't mean to.
          Joe.

Comment

Yea its always good to see SEC fans.
            Cody

Comment

No love in the bcs for the big 10 this season.

Comment

I run camera on the ACC games, I'm keeping my head down, not gonna look anyone in the eye ! Clemson (Klempsun if you're from SC) ia a Jeckle and Hyde team, no telling which one is gonna show up !

Comment

I like Ohio State, it has been difficult to watch since those tattoo boys came through. I liked watching when they had teddy ginn.

Comment

Michigan beat Ohio State......Thats all that matters to me!

Comment

EMAW     B)  Sugarbowl here we come
                      -TRAVIS

Comment

My Iowa Hawkeyes were a bit off this year..as was the big 10, but not sure how to really judge the conferences until the bowls are over..

Comment

I need to start looking way way harder for arrowheads, so a fan of that school up north doesn't stumble upon as many points. LOL

Comment

The only good thing I can say about my Rebels is that we got a new coach!  It was a bad year for sure, but im no fair weather fan.  Go Rebs!
                            Andrew

Comment

I don't want to talk about it! Illinois fan here.  They won their first six, lost their last six. A.D. retired and they fired the coach. Bowl game with UCLA will be another embarrasement. Not only that, The malls are giving away Albert Pujols shirts here and they are burning them in St. Louis,
                              Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Working...
                              X