Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindenmeier-Man
    commented on 's reply
    Yes Sir, I remember Mean Joe Greene,many others too.

• Hoss
    commented on 's reply
    I dont even like the steelers but how about Joe Greene that guy was a bad dude!

• Lindenmeier-Man
    replied
    Remember way back when ? Bob Lilly knew nothing about roughing the passer ! Terry Bradshaw could care less. Old crazy Joe Nammeth took his licks and won anyhow ! Etc etc etc. Now those guys were gladiators !

Leave a comment:

• Lindenmeier-Man
    replied
    Who started all this anyhow ? ( Point ) is, it has become a game of flag football !

Leave a comment:

• Lindenmeier-Man
    commented on 's reply
    I’m thinking of dropping all my premium channels and just keep Netflix .
    After looking and finding a worthwhile program, I pass out ...

• Lindenmeier-Man
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe the title to a new vette .

• Hoss
    replied
    I watch the comercials then right back to netflix

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    commented on 's reply
    Love it L-Man I wonder how much they get paid to help?

• Lindenmeier-Man
    commented on 's reply
    And now I’m worked up ! They play and are winning their entire games, right up until they lose..And, don’t get me started on the most wealthy team there is, the Dallas Cowgirls !!!

• Lindenmeier-Man
    commented on 's reply
    I need them to do better, that’s who ! We’ve even got a new inclosed FB training facility/ field! Spent millions on the stadium. New coach from Utah , signed 17 million , 6 year deal .. Wells is his name and we don’t know much about him..

• Broken Arrow
    commented on 's reply
    Tom, I can somewhat agree with that. The game is this Sunday.
    JJ, I wouldn't call them whipping boys, they've had some really good teams in the past couple decades. And who needs the football team to be good, when you have one of the most innovative Archys of his time in your anthropology dept?

• Lindenmeier-Man
    commented on 's reply
    I’m with ya ! It’s Bama this, Bama that, on and on...The Tigers handed them a pink slip and I was glad !

• Lindenmeier-Man
    commented on 's reply
    Tom I usually just watch the play off games in pro ball...I more into college football and my Tech Red Raiders are simply whipping boys..It’s sad....

• Lindenmeier-Man
    commented on 's reply
    TY
    I needed to laugh this morning ! I’ve got a secret way to bare hand hunt them buzzards.. It is not legal though!

• tomclark
    replied
    Televised professional sports are the Opiates of the Masses. Sometimes I watch the last quarter of a major game I didn't know who was playing til just now and I don't know when the game is!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X