Name:	lh6gs.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	347093

Pats will probably win though. :-(

Leave a comment:

• BabaORiley
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Josie. Lifetime ND Fighting Irish fan here and before the game ever began I knew they had no chance of beating Clemson. I want to thank the Tigers for going on and kicking Alabama's tail and shutting those folks up. Not that ND stood a chance against them either. We had a local boy some years back that went to Clemson. He was originally from SC. I believe he was a D-lineman by the name of Jamie Cumbie.

• Josie
    replied
    Don't watch a lot of NFL games but I'm the biggest Clemson fan out there! And my TIGERS rolled the Tide this year. Might be the year of the underdog so I will go with the Rams 31 24. But if Dewayne Allen (TE) gets any playing time for the Patriots i will have to pull for Patriots because he is a former Clemson player .

Leave a comment:

• sneakygroundbuzzard
    replied
    i know this is kind of odd'but i dont watch foot ball

this time of year all i can think of is getting ready for spring turkey season
    if it wasnt so damn cold out this weekend i would be out in the woods scouting and checking on them sneaky ground buzzards

Leave a comment:

• Lindenmeier-Man
    commented on 's reply
    I had to say it anyway...

• Broken Arrow
    commented on 's reply
    Refs helping should go without saying, lol.

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    I'm rooting for the rams. Not real easy to do since I despise their owner for how he treated St. Louis and for how he ran the team into the ground during their last years here in MO. Anything is better than rooting for a cheating, system QB..even if he is the best system QB in the history of system qb's. 34-27 Rams win.

Leave a comment:

• Lindenmeier-Man
    replied
    Tom Brady & team win again. Refs will help !

Leave a comment:

• Pointhead
    started a topic Who ya got in the Super Bowl???

Who ya got in the Super Bowl???

I’m hoping for my team in New England to win ring #6 but I’m just happy to see another game with the patriots in the big dance. I know this is an unpopular opinion for most of the rest of the country so I apologize in advance 😂.

whats your score prediction who are you rooting for?
Working...
X