Who ya got in the Super Bowl???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who ya got in the Super Bowl???

I’m hoping for my team in New England to win ring #6 but I’m just happy to see another game with the patriots in the big dance. I know this is an unpopular opinion for most of the rest of the country so I apologize in advance 😂.

whats your score prediction who are you rooting for?
    Can’t find em sitting on the couch; unless it’s in a field

Tom Brady & team win again. Refs will help !
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      I had to say it anyway...

• Hoss
      Hoss commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it L-Man I wonder how much they get paid to help?

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the title to a new vette .

I'm rooting for the rams. Not real easy to do since I despise their owner for how he treated St. Louis and for how he ran the team into the ground during their last years here in MO. Anything is better than rooting for a cheating, system QB..even if he is the best system QB in the history of system qb's. 34-27 Rams win.
    Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

i know this is kind of odd'but i dont watch foot ball

this time of year all i can think of is getting ready for spring turkey season
      if it wasnt so damn cold out this weekend i would be out in the woods scouting and checking on them sneaky ground buzzards

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Editing a comment
        TY
        I needed to laugh this morning ! I’ve got a secret way to bare hand hunt them buzzards.. It is not legal though!

Don't watch a lot of NFL games but I'm the biggest Clemson fan out there! And my TIGERS rolled the Tide this year. Might be the year of the underdog so I will go with the Rams 31 24. But if Dewayne Allen (TE) gets any playing time for the Patriots i will have to pull for Patriots because he is a former Clemson player .
      South Carolina

Comment

• BabaORiley
        BabaORiley commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Josie. Lifetime ND Fighting Irish fan here and before the game ever began I knew they had no chance of beating Clemson. I want to thank the Tigers for going on and kicking Alabama's tail and shutting those folks up. Not that ND stood a chance against them either. We had a local boy some years back that went to Clemson. He was originally from SC. I believe he was a D-lineman by the name of Jamie Cumbie.

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Editing a comment
        I’m with ya ! It’s Bama this, Bama that, on and on...The Tigers handed them a pink slip and I was glad !

GO RAMS!

Click image for larger version

Name:	lh6gs.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	347093

Pats will probably win though. :-(
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Televised professional sports are the Opiates of the Masses. Sometimes I watch the last quarter of a major game I didn't know who was playing til just now and I don't know when the game is!
        Professor Shellman
        Tampa Bay

Comment

• Broken Arrow
          Broken Arrow commented
          Editing a comment
          Tom, I can somewhat agree with that. The game is this Sunday.
          JJ, I wouldn't call them whipping boys, they've had some really good teams in the past couple decades. And who needs the football team to be good, when you have one of the most innovative Archys of his time in your anthropology dept?

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Editing a comment
          I need them to do better, that’s who ! We’ve even got a new inclosed FB training facility/ field! Spent millions on the stadium. New coach from Utah , signed 17 million , 6 year deal .. Wells is his name and we don’t know much about him..

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Editing a comment
          And now I’m worked up ! They play and are winning their entire games, right up until they lose..And, don’t get me started on the most wealthy team there is, the Dallas Cowgirls !!!

I watch the comercials then right back to netflix
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Editing a comment
          I’m thinking of dropping all my premium channels and just keep Netflix .
          After looking and finding a worthwhile program, I pass out ...

Who started all this anyhow ? ( Point ) is, it has become a game of flag football !
        Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Remember way back when ? Bob Lilly knew nothing about roughing the passer ! Terry Bradshaw could care less. Old crazy Joe Nammeth took his licks and won anyhow ! Etc etc etc. Now those guys were gladiators !
          Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Hoss
            Hoss commented
            Editing a comment
            I dont even like the steelers but how about Joe Greene that guy was a bad dude!

• Lindenmeier-Man
            Editing a comment
            Yes Sir, I remember Mean Joe Greene,many others too.

"Padding" games for Bill Belichick. Grueling!

"Padding" games is a task that Belichick has historically given his young assistants as a means of helping them learn the game better and learn how he views the game.
          Rhode Island

Comment

Time to watch Brady take the young rams quarterback to school
            SW Connecticut

Comment

That first commercial with Mannig and John Malcovich was hilarious
              TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Well, Hoss's Super Bowl is no doubt more entertaining then last night's defensive yawner, but I just wanted to post the only drive with any excitement. And, of course I'm glad, and not surprised, that it was Brady, Edelman, Gronk, and Michel that made it happen. What a dynasty. I remember when we were not the Pats, but the Patsies, one of the NFL's laughing stocks. And once again, the Red Sox and Patriots in the same season/year.

Woops, sorry, looks like you have to click on "watch on youtube" to see the video.....
                Last edited by CMD; 02-04-2019, 08:41 AM.
                Rhode Island

Comment

Here is a long and deep look by ESPN of "the greatest defensive performance" in Super Bowl history:

Take a bow, Bill Belichick and Brian Flores. This Pats win over the Rams was fueled by the greatest defensive performance in Super Bowl history.
                  Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
                  X