Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• utilized flake
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I kind of pretend that I care...i played football for so many years that it's hard to get into fooseball...but Auburn and Clemson are sister schools and great places to see trees!

• Josie
    commented on 's reply
    I hope you are right. A few weeks ago, I thought Auburn looked like the best team in the country but then the gators showed up...

• utilized flake
    replied
    Auburn over Alabama 35 to 31

Leave a comment:

• Peter Jacobson
    replied
    I watched the 49ers absolutely annihilate the Browns last night; the early money goes on NE vs. SF in February. Brady vs. Understudy.

Leave a comment:

• CMD
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, and the next one is Feb., 2020!

• tomclark
    replied
    Super Bowl...is football, right??

Leave a comment:

• criswizard
    replied
    In my opinion Tom Brady & team win again.
    طراحی سایت
    سئو سایت تهران

Leave a comment:

• Kentucky point
    replied
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• CMD
    replied
    How about it Ben, and try for 7 next year. Let's do it. We're still here.

Leave a comment:

• Pointhead
    replied
    Not to brag.... but how about another super bowl win for New England????

Leave a comment:

• CMD
    replied
    Here is a long and deep look by ESPN of "the greatest defensive performance" in Super Bowl history:

Take a bow, Bill Belichick and Brian Flores. This Pats win over the Rams was fueled by the greatest defensive performance in Super Bowl history.

Leave a comment:

• CMD
    replied
    Well, Hoss's Super Bowl is no doubt more entertaining then last night's defensive yawner, but I just wanted to post the only drive with any excitement. And, of course I'm glad, and not surprised, that it was Brady, Edelman, Gronk, and Michel that made it happen. What a dynasty. I remember when we were not the Pats, but the Patsies, one of the NFL's laughing stocks. And once again, the Red Sox and Patriots in the same season/year.

Woops, sorry, looks like you have to click on "watch on youtube" to see the video.....
    Last edited by CMD; 02-04-2019, 08:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    That first commercial with Mannig and John Malcovich was hilarious

Leave a comment:

• redrocks
    replied
    Time to watch Brady take the young rams quarterback to school

Leave a comment:

• CMD
    replied
    "Padding" games for Bill Belichick. Grueling!

"Padding" games is a task that Belichick has historically given his young assistants as a means of helping them learn the game better and learn how he views the game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X