Green Bay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Bay.

Well it looks like the team I call "The World Champion Green Bay Packers." Will soon be called,        "the Two In A Row World Champion Green Bay Packers." I have an extra Super Bowl, hat from last season if any of "Da Bears" fans out there would like to wear it on game day, I would be happy to lend it.
    John.

The Lions may have something to say about that!

Comment

Nobody wanted to play the Packers this week! All I can say is Jordy Nelson. :woohoo:

Comment

I could have been at that game...but I didnt want to spend 14 hours driving over 820 miles on Christmas so me and my brother in law to catch the game.  I dont think our wives -and- kids would have liked missing us during Christmas day either.

Comment

WOW!! Shame you could not attend Andrew, Tickets are hard enough to come by at Lambeau Stadium, The Bears are thier biggest rivals. Just watching all the crazy fans would have been as entertaining as the game http://www.arrowheads.com/components...sick.pngitself!  Hope the tickets did not go unused.      John

Comment

roughgrind, tough loss to endure! I'm a Patriots fan and still haven't gotten over the 2007 Patriots-Giants Super Bowl. 2012 might just be the 2nd act for Brady vs. Eli........
            Rhode Island

Comment

Hey Roughgrind.  From a Viking fan to a Packer Fan,  OH HAPPY DAY!!    :laugh:
              Sorry,  You guys can't win every year!
              South Dakota

Comment

The old cliche, Defense wins championships my friends, and the Packers have none, which is why they end in result of no championship this year. Best defenses with the 4 teams left are the Ravens and 49ers. They have been consistent all season, Giants have a good D as well but have showed their shares of ups and downs. It will be an exciting weekend indeed.

Comment

Oh my what is this???

TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

LOL. Lot of Giants fans in Connecticut!
                    Rhode Island

Comment

Congrats to your Patriots AFC championship Charlie! This NFC game looks to as close down to the wire!! Good luck at Superbowl!!!
                      Joe.

Comment

Thanks, Joe. Patriots had crazy luck to win. Just watched the Giants win so there will be an abundance of hype leading up to this rematch.
                        Rhode Island

Comment

Yeah Giants win!

TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

This shall be a great rematch. Watching the past few weeks I have to lean towards the Giants as the overall better team. But ANYONE that underestimates Brady's ability to take over a game would have to be a simpleton, he will go down as a legend. I am going safe here,if Giants get pass rush on Brady, game over. If both defenses play like New Englands has all year? Whoever has the ball last.-Bill

Comment

Working...
                            X