Red Raiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Raiders

Texas Tech men’s basketball is heading to the final 4 after tonight’s game, first time ever ! The Lady Raiders have won one national title under coach Marsha Sharp. I’ve got to tell ya folks, it was a tight game against Gonzaga and I had heart palpitations the entire game ! I’m sorry but I’ve got to give a guns up to my Tech Red Raiders, they could go All The Way !
    JJ
    Lubbock County Tx

It was an excellent game, and the next one didn’t disappoint either.
    South Dakota

Comment

Our female UConn. Huskies are playing at 9 tonite in the women's final 4...playing Notre Dame...12th yr in a row theyre in final 4....that's. Doing something eh?
      SW Connecticut

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Lindenmeier-Man commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s getting after it ! Got to be some kind of record on that many trips !

Bummer ....ND. Just beat my huskies. .....
      SW Connecticut

Comment

• redrocks
        redrocks commented
        Editing a comment
        Your big game ...is 2morro nite?

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Editing a comment
        I saw that Red, sorry man. Two times in a row.
        Yep tonight.win or lose, I’m still happy for Tech !

Well I hope ur red raiders win.. they deserve it....first time in school history right?. As far as these uconn girls they hold many records....11 national titles. . and 111 game winning streak couple yrs ago
      SW Connecticut

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Editing a comment
        Yes Sir, first time there. The Raiders defense is really what carries them. The guy from Italy is the three point shooter IF he is not covered up. I’m going to be watching but it’s not good for me to have my heart pounding like in their last game to get there. Our coach is from UT, and people worry he might get offered more that we can pay. He got elected coach of the year. I think he learned from working under Bob Knight from Indiana when he came to Tech. Chris Beard has his and Tech’s act together !

Our Razorbacks are the suck this year, and we canned our coach.

i spoke to Chris Beard about 4 years ago when he was at UALR, he and my wife worked together there, and I asked him if he would consider the job at the UofA, and he told me “they would never be interested in him.” Well...times have changed. I know no one in Lubbock wants to hear it, but we are making a run at your coach. He is just a dang good coach and a really nice guy. I know his family is there and he has history there, and he may tell Arkansas to go pound sand, but I sure do hope he will consider moving and huge pay increase...
      Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Editing a comment
        Yes we know a lot of universities are interested in Coach Beard. Not that he is a great coach, he is a stand up guy ! At the 16, he flew our field goal shooters parents in from Italy, so he knows how important family is to his players.. He does things for the players that are really out of the norm because he knows well being is important ! Last night, after the game, in the locker room, he knelt with the players to pray. The station cut away. We really do not blame any university for going for coach Beard, he learned tactics under Bob Knight. He is truly The Coach of the Year !

Go tech...good for them...Nice jj
      SW Connecticut

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Bro, now it’s scary !

Hey JJ ..i had the game on the radio bout 11 pm...like 5 minutes left... unbeilievable basketball man. ..musta been good to watch. . I hope your hearts alright. Lol.
      SW Connecticut

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Editing a comment
        The game should not of gone to overtime, we just could not shoot for the 3’s ... Congratulations to Virginia !

Just got down the river...low Tide. Maybe find something.. been a while
      SW Connecticut

Comment

Hey man,
      a) congrats on making it to the big game, that’s a heart breaker.
      b) he is truly a stand up guy. He was more than well liked when he was here, he was LOVED by the student body. He interacted with the students in a very positive way, and he never gave anyone a reason to question his character. My wife adored him, as she had to deal with some real egotistical type coaches over the years, but she always spoke highly of him. She was the person who said whether or not his recruits were ellligible, and he always respected her decisions and never asked her to bend a rule for anyone. That’s rare these days.
      3). He’s a great coach and a good example to the young men he leads.

we didn’t get him, and I knew after the semi that we had no chance for sure.

we ended up with a great coach, but I will always have a soft spot for Coach B.
      Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Editing a comment
        It’s all good !

• Jethro355
        Jethro355 commented
        Editing a comment
        I could not be happier for you guys, because I really
        Ike the guy and want him to succeed and be happy.👍👍

Hey jj iglad to see Houston beat golden state last nite
      SW Connecticut

Comment

• redrocks
        redrocks commented
        Editing a comment
        Good. Post em

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Editing a comment
        Here in a Little while , got to cook supper for wife and play ball with dog, get laundry/ sheets and cases on the bed...

• redrocks
        redrocks commented
        Editing a comment
        Your a good man jj
    Working...
    X