L.S.Who?.... Roll Tide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.S.Who?.... Roll Tide.

The scoreboard said it all. Sure, it wasn't a high scoring championship, but that usually means the defences played well. In this case the Crimson Tide's defence dominated. 21-0 in New Orleans...revenge is sweet. There will always be people that say Ok. St. should've been there instead, or that two SEC teams shouldn't have gone, but what's done is done. The Tigers are a great football team and are part of a great program. Bama just had a little more will to win, and in turn got number 14. Roll tide roll.

Hey, I'm with you brother. I thought it was a great game even though it was a shutout. I believe if they would have played anyone but LSU, Bama would have scored 70 points. The Bama offense was on a roll monday night. Could possibly be the greatest defensive game ever played in a National Championship Game. WE GOT 14 ROLL TIDE ROLL.

Comment

I agree good game but not exciting football. If Okla.St. or Stanford had  played either team in the Championship Game, would have been a blowout -and- a very painful night!! Without a doubt the two best teams played! Congrats to the Tide!
      Joe.

Comment

Working...
      X