Mike Martin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Martin

TY Mike Martin for being the most outstanding , most winning college baseball coach in history. Florida Seminoles ! With that said , I’m not going to mention our team out of Lubbock. The Lubbock team faces Michigan who beat us in the first game of the College World Series ! Again , respect to Michigan ! Game on Friday ..... JJ
    Lubbock County Tx

Hey brother man how you doing? I don't know diddly bout college baseball
    SW Connecticut

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m working in near hundred degree temps every day.. I think my younger brother near had a heat stroke yesterday.. We have so many jobs to do that we are turning many away. Sure wish I could hire some good hands but no one wants to work...I feel good bro, just kind of doing all I can in a day. No time to hunt artifacts, that is depressing... I hope your well and got whatever drama you were dealing with, taken care of...

• redrocks
      redrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow jj be careful with the heat man. It's supposed to be near 100 wit the heat index here in Connecticut Saturday and Sunday...folks are freakin out. ...to you IITs prob just another day in Texas......I wish I could work with ya man u know I got my Connecticut master electricians license...I could use the money.......but the drama bs is continuing....which is preventing me from hunting down my river.....it has to get better.....just be careful out there working man

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      If your outside ya just got to drink plenty of water, a person has to sweat too. A lot of people that do not use salt get sick with the heat quick. I don’t like using salt much but it’s a matter of staying healthy out here. Gold use to be traded for salt, I understand it. I’d love to have you work on electrical for me ! Almost every job we do has electrical many times more that mechanical ....I’ll post a pic below where they had to drag this old man out of the closet to fish a well pump out that had broken off a hundred feet down. I had to build a shoe to go inside of the pipe to catch the two ton fish...

Nice praise for other teams coach but take your hat off those that can get it done. stay cool my friend!
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Thanx Milan ! How are you doing ?

The fisherman !
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• redrocks
      redrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice. Now that's ingenuity...Is that you in the pic?

• redrocks
      redrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      The only problem with me working wit you would be me checking evry pile of dirt. I see ...with all that Paleo and early artifacts you got out there..id have a hard time concentrating in elect work lol

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Yes Sir , The Old Man!

When we were kids they had salt tablets by the public pools in summer . It was 105-115 right up you alley Lman

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      I remember that Tam, we took to many salt pills during football practice. I don’t think they do that anymore, or I hope they don’t ....!
Working...
X