College Football Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Predictions

This is a little late but with only a few more big bowl games left in the season, I figured Id drop my 2cents in on the remaining bowls.  Feel free to drop some knowledge on me if you disagree with any of these
    ALLSTATE SUGAR BOWL
    6Ohio St (11-1, 7-1 Big Ten)
    VS
    8Arkansas (10-2, 6-2 SEC)
    My Prediction: Arkansas
    ***Can anyone tell me why the 5 Buckeyes did not get suspended for the bowl game also?
      GODADDY.COM BOWL
    Mid Tennessee(6-6, 5-3 Sun Belt)
    VS
    Miami (OH) (9-4, 7-1 MAC)
    My Prediction: Miami (OH)
      BBVA COMPASS BOWL
    Pittsburgh (7-5, 5-2 Big East)
    VS
    Kentucky (6-6, 2-6 SEC)
    My Prediction: Kentucky
      KRAFT FIGHT HUNGER BOWL
    15Nevada (12-1, 7-1 WAC)
    VS
    Boston College(7-5, 4-4 ACC)
    My Prediction: Nevada
      AT&T COTTON BOWL
    11 LSU (10-2, 6-2 SEC)
    VS
    17Texas A&M (9-3, 6-2 Big 12)
    My prediction: LSU
      TOSTITOS BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
    2Oregon (12-0, 9-0 Pac-10)
    VS
    1Auburn  (13-0, 8-0 SEC)
    My prediction: Auburn

Sugar Bowl
    Arkansas over Ohio
    This Arkansas team can beat a Big 10 Team.........

Comment

Jeff im with you. Think Arkansas will win. Big 10/ Ohio St. has had problems with the SEC in recent years but this has not been good bowl year for SEC. Am a VOLS fan very young team, so im not talking trash. Just called a good friend from Ohio to wish him good luck. So I wish you the same. Got to love that college football!!!

Comment

Absolutely a crazy finish to the Sugar bowl...it didnt fall my(SEC) way but a good game none the less

Comment

Have to agree but it was a good game!

Comment

Go Buckeyes! O-H-I-O

Comment

N.W.Ar wrote:

Sugar Bowl
              Arkansas over Ohio
              This Arkansas team can beat a Big 10 Team.........
              See why I'am not a beating man...... B)
              To be honest the Hogs played like a High School team-could'nt catch the ball
              and the Quarterback was throwing wild
              Hogs had a good season just a bad Bowl game
              And you gotta give credit to Ohio they pushed the Hogs all over the field,,

Comment

That game was legendary. Think Tressel got to conservative in the 2nd half and let Ark.back in the game to near defeat. OSU played great game, but Andrew the reality is if Ark. recievers catch the on the money passes that were in their hands Ohio State probably loses that game by 10 points.
                  My player of the game was Heyward DE for the Bucks. What a game he played! Don't mean to go on and on but look guys, I live in NE Ohio!! Cavs, Browns and Indians? I really need to cling to the good stuff LOL. Great bowl game though. Bill

Comment

Congrats to all Buckeye fans!! Tressel finally got that monkey off his back. Any other thoughts on championship game, I say Auburn but Oregon is really fast.

Comment

Boy hard call. Hope it's as good as the Rose and Sugar bowls. I hope Oregon they deserve it.

Comment

I agree with you on that David. Oregon has turned into the power house of the Pac 10. Kind of saw that coming a few years ago. Stanford another story, Harbaugh leaving and Luck staying go figure. USC, don't see anything good coming with coach Kiffin!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X