All the baseball one could want !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the baseball one could want !

Setting up my camera, one of 8 cameras covering the ACC Baseball Tournament, see you guys next week after 13 Baseball games in 5 days!

Have a Great time Butch! I have been a baseball fan forever! Pitched a decent game in my day too. Go Cards!!
    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

I like the photo! And have fun at the tournament. Your job has got you a great seat at many great sporting events
      Rhode Island

Comment

That has got to be a fun and interesting job. So what is it like from that end of the camera? And do you do all sports Butch?
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

See you in a week Butch. Have Fun!
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

CMD wrote:

I like the photo! And have fun at the tournament. Your job has got you a great seat at many great sporting events
              I agree, Charlie.  The photo is so cool!  Kinda has a mysterious effect; and Butch is floating in the heavens. Ya' got the best seat in the house, Butch...

Comment

Butch, covering baseball is awesome, I used to write for the Alliance Review part time as a sportswriter, and love the game. Kent State is headed to the college world series!! Nobody seen that coming, now if you could cover a game and find arrowheads and indian artifacts in the parking lot it would truly have to be heaven. Have a good time, look forward to your return_Bill

Comment

That would be an awesome job.

Comment

Working...
                X