Superbowl!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl!!!!

Cmon man!!! pittsburg or greenbay.....? I hear getting pretty crazy in Dallas...people rent rooms in there houses for fifteen hundred a night...

Hey thats good $ Jon who is paying that money, GB or Pitt? Damn hate to guess, gut says Pitt. but like you I like GB don't know, hope they show up and make a good game! You goin to game?

Comment

I hope the Steelers, or "stillers" as they call them here in Steeler country get ROCKED! Their fans are so arrogant. Steeler fans talks trash on the Cavs, a sport their city does not even have.
      Fan base by me is pretty split, browns, bills, but mostly steelers. I can't stand the Steeler fans.
      I like Dallas because ever since I was little I followed their team, always on fox tv here. and as a local team def the Browns.
      So.. GO PACK GO! It has been a very long 2 weeks..

Comment

Well im not fan of either..I kinda like greenbay without brett farve.Steelers ground game is pretty tough...Yea Joe Im thinking greenbay but who knows...gonna be good..

Comment

I hope Greenbay wins the Superbowl,I feel that they have  better players then the Steelers
          Greenbay run,pass more......while Steelers dont have a team that can do much but run,Greenbay can shut a running game down!

Comment

Agree Jeff, if GB can stop Pitt. run game think they will win. (But) Big Ben has a way of taking over games and getting wins. Hope its a good game!

Comment

Minute -and- half before the half, GB. 21, Pitt. 3. Did not see this coming, thought would be better game, still got another half.

Comment

I must be the only one who can multi-task, got caught up on all the posts w/drinks. Pitt. just scored and got 2 pt. conversion, its a new game now huckleberry damn!!!

Comment

Green Bay Super Bowl Champs, Congrats Jordy Nelson and all the Packers, great game!!!

Comment

Gosh Joe shoulda bet money on my instincts this year;;;

Comment

Ya you should have Jon, but you would have been sweating it out till last minute. Good game!!

Comment

I am pleased as punch that the Pack pulled out the game. The mighty Steelers can thank the Almighty that the GB recievers had a bad game or they could have put a 40 spot on them in the first half. I know I am a little late in posting but the Steelers have had enough.
                          Goby, being a Cleveland fan, (Which is the equivalent of hitting yourself in the groin every morning upon awakening, no matter what the sport) It is always good to see the Steelers lose. Aren't you glad we didn't get Clay Matthews Jr? What the hell were our Brown's boys thinking draft day, we could have got him twice and past. Typical suffering.

Comment

Feel your pain Bill, Im a Cheifs fan by marriage she is a die hard fan! It is getting better last couple years for them Cheifs. My supervisor is from cleveland, I hear it from him every season. He wants Marty to come out of retirement to fix the Browns. They are to great a program to stay down much longer, maybe this year.

Comment

All in all, I have to think the Browns went in at least the right direction. Their rookies showed very well on defense. I really wished they would have started Joe Haden at corner rather than Eric "Never in the" Wright coverage the first 6 games and I honestly think we could have been close to at least a .500 team.
                              My last experience routing for the Chiefs my friend was when Joe Montana was their quarterback. My wife was certain that the axis of the universe revolved around that man. He was a hell of a quarterback that is for sure.

Comment

I agree should have been at least .500 team this past year for the Browns. Issues with players and positions will always be a problem. I think if your not bitching, your not watching your team play enough??? Joe Montana -and- Marcus Allen gave life to a very bad offensive Chiefs team in the mid 1990,s who had a good defense. I know that because it was preached into my head every sunday about noon as I remember. Thanks Bill can't wait for this season good luck Buckeyes -and- Browns!

Comment

Working...
                              X