College Football!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football!!

Well friends it's that time of year again, Love the College Football season look forward to it every year!! Win or not will be a Tennessee Vols Fan till the day I die. Good luck to all of my friends with your TEAM!  
    Joe.

I cannot believe what happens here in East TN when football season starts. I mean most folks show thier pride every day in the Vols but today was special around here it felt like a holiday. Lots of Orange every where you went.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I don't want to talk about it! I am an Illinois fan. We have wallored the Big Ten Mediocrity forever!
      Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES!

Comment

Boooooooooomer........!

Comment

Won't be long now, college football season is just around the corner, let's sees what Les Miles has in store for us tiger fans this season, hope is not a disappointing one!!!

Comment

32 Days away from kickoff Chakotay, hope my Rebs get you in VHS this year!

Comment

AndrewSchwinn wrote:

32 Days away from kickoff Chakotay, hope my Rebs get you in VHS this year!
                You mean your black bears!!!  :rolf:  :rolf:  :rolf:

Comment

texas A&M alumni here cant say much about our quarterbacks attitude but he wins games and hes damn good just hoping manziel isnt suspended been waiting for this kinda chance for a long time but thats A&M full of disappointment lol gig-em

Comment

Comment

Good one Andrew, check out my video... "D"
                      Click here for video

Comment

Gig-Em Aggies!!!!!  Yeah, Manziel is sort of a train wreck...but I hope he pulls it together!!

Comment

Im just hoping for a 500 % season this year, anything better would be Great!!   :crazy:

Comment

Chakotay, our video department is pretty legit.  We used to have the same old boring videos with clips from back in the 50's -and- 60's as long as I can remember when I was younger.
                            A guy that works in our media department won the best video this year with this one

Cant wait for kickoff

Comment

I'm with ya brother!!! Kickoff is almost here!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X