Any Wrestling fans from way back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Wrestling fans from way back

Dory Funk Jr. has a wrestling school here. Once a month they have vip invites to watch the matches of the guys in the school. No big names this time, But last month the Stiner brothers were there. It was fun watching these guys learning the trade. Meeting Dory Funk Jr. was cool. I grew up watching him as a kid. You can watch it on You tube its Bang TV

πŸ‘
    Floridaboy.

Comment

Just saw The Nature Boy Rick Flair Retired 73 years old Finished his Final match with a Figure Four Leg Lock Bloody forehead and All ! Woohhh !
      New Jersey

Comment

WWF Era Fan sort of. Seen Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy in The Cagematch decades ago. While back I seen a Show about how a Museum was in The works and Curators would go to Wrestlers and Collectors Homes to get Memoribilia. Boots, Hats whatever They were after to track down and find.

Good Topic!
        http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

I was the oddball kid who only liked Georgia championship wrestling. With Gordon Solie. Never watched any other "leagues". I remember getting mad at my brother when he said it's all fake. πŸ˜„
          Central Ohio

Comment

• Fla.Hillbilly
            Fla.Hillbilly commented
            Editing a comment
            Gordon Solie would have been Florida championship wrestling

• flintguy
            flintguy commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, he did a lot of the Florida championship wrestling but twords the end did announce some for the Georgia TV show also.

• Fla.Hillbilly
            Fla.Hillbilly commented
            Editing a comment
            Cool, did not know that. Loved listening to Gordon Solie.

I remember seeing Gorgeous George in black and white..I musta been 7 or so..πŸ˜‚πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ.
          Floridaboy.

Comment

Working...
          X