Who you picking for NCAA guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who you picking for NCAA guys!!

You know I will be routing for my Buckeyes, for heaven's sake something good has to happen in Ohio sports!!! Who do you guys like?

WW
    I do not even know who is playing. I have not looked at a college or pro basketball game in years. Hope your team wins.
    Jack

Comment

Sorry Bill..... Im from Michigan!

Comment

What's NCAA? :huh:
        Professor Shellman
        Tampa Bay

Comment

Tom hope your just kidding :unsure: Bill I think your Buckeyes have to be one of the favorites this year. There is just no dominate team this year you can say 90% sure they will win. Lot of 3,4,5 seed teams could upset any of the 1,2 seeds. Gonna be interesting good luck to your Buckeyes!!Joe.

Comment

Duke or tx

Comment

Bill...Not really into sports but hubby is and says as long as Kentucky beats Duke or North Carolina we got it going on!!!

Comment

Just messin with ya my friend!

Comment

THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY ! GO BUCKEYES !!

Comment

OK go buckeyes, but what about the rest of the games, u college fan or just buckeye fan. #1 question: can u hold a basketball in 2 hands? Depending on your answer we could move on from here. Oh what is your favorite artifact   Be a fan of the game! Go bucks joeroy

Comment

I use to take vacation for last ice (fishing) and the tournament. My wife absolutely HATES basketball. In the name of love I dont even watch it till the final four! BUT.....BILL......Sorry... ANYBODY, and I mean ANYBODY but OSU!!!!!!!!! ( Disclaimer- I was born and raised in Michigan! And you guys always kick our A** in football!) lol!  Mark.

Comment

Wow, Butler vs. Ct., who would a thunk? I live in Big East country, but I still got to go with Butler.  All these big shot leagues, and here's little old Butler playing for the title 2 straight years!  I love it!
                        Rhode Island

Comment

I live in Indiana so I guess its a no-brainer for me!  Go Bulldogs!

Comment

Your classic David VS Goliath! Love the underdogs! GO BUTLER!!!!!!!

Comment

Well Mark your apology is accepted. It appears our freshman phenom got a little to cocky and forgot to hustle in our loss. I still have all the respect in the world for you Mark even though you represent that "team up north" LOL-Bill

Comment

Working...
                              X