Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan!

How bout dem Wolverines!

Should be a good game, all the guys at my corporate office in Ann Arbor are going to be disappointed when Louisville wins.
    Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Illinois fan here but gotta go with the Big 10! Michigan by 7.
      Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

:huh: Who ?

Comment

clovisoid wrote:

Should be a good game, all the guys at my corporate office in Ann Arbor are going to be disappointed when Louisville wins.
            That remains to be seen!

Comment

Congrats to Michigan Mark!!  Our only KS. team left took a tough loss last night. Questionable call?? I told the wife right then that jump ball should not have been called, just my opinion.   :unsure:  Now they are making a big deal out of it. Good luck to your Wolverines!!  I like Louisville also not sure they are up to this matchup. I beleive Wichita State was for real not a fluke, just could not pull it off. I love MARCH B) 
            Joe.

Comment

ksrocks wrote:

Congrats to Michigan Mark!!  Our only KS. team left took a tough loss last night. Questionable call?? I told the wife right then that jump ball should not have been called, just my opinion.   :unsure:  Now they are making a big deal out of it. Good luck to your Wolverines!!  I like Louisville also not sure they are up to this matchup. I beleive Wichita State was for real not a fluke, just could not pull it off. I love MARCH B) 
              Joe.
                It was a bad call. Did not get to see but the last couple of minutes but seen the replay. As for Michigan..Heart says 70-67 Michigan but its going to be tough!

Comment

I agree it was a questionable call, but I don't think it would have changed the outcome of the game. Wichita State looked really good though, I had not seen them play yet and was quite impressed! It should be a great game tonight, but I will have to go with the Cards. This city will go nuts tonight if they win!

Comment

kingede wrote:

I agree it was a questionable call, but I don't think it would have changed the outcome of the game. Wichita State looked really good though, I had not seen them play yet and was quite impressed! It should be a great game tonight, but I will have to go with the Cards. This city will go nuts tonight if they win!
                    My heart is with Louisville. I'm from Big East country anyway, and Pitino coached my team, Providence, with Billy "the kid" Donavan, to the 87 final four. I'm hoping he winds up winning 2 national titles for the state of Kentucky. I have to believe, however, that many UK fans will be supremely bummed out if the Cardinals win. Here in RI, Providence College and the University of Rhode Island have been bitter rivals over the years, with fans hating one another. I went to URI and still rooted for PC because my parents had season tickets and were huge PC fans. Nowadays, if either team does well, I'm a big fan of both. How many UK fans were rooting for Witchita State I wonder
                  Rhode Island

Comment

Pitino is a great coach and certainly deserves another national title as anyone else. A lot of UK fans are bitter that he left them, but then again, they still hold a grudge against Duke from 20 years ago! The UK and UL rival here is pretty huge though, much like the URI and PC rival it sounds like. I will always go for my town's team, but if another one from the state were in the same position I would root them on just the same. About 90 minutes until game time, so may the best team win!

Comment

Good game so far!

Comment

Best half of college hoops Ive ever seen. We got out-coached. Three freshman a sophomore and a junior in the starting lineup....As Arnold says, "Will be back!"  inch: 

Comment

turkeytail wrote:

Best half of college hoops Ive ever seen. We got out-coached. Three freshman a sophomore and a junior in the starting lineup....As Arnold says, "Will be back!"  inch: 
                            It was a fine game, a lot better than anything I've seen in the NBA in a while.  The officiating wasn't great, a little lopsided.

Comment

Nice run fellas!

Comment

Congrats to Louisville, to fans of basketball played in the bluegrass state, and to fans of the game. The 2 best teams left standing left nothing on the court. Gotta love March madness at it's best, great tournament. Congrats to Pitino, First to win a title from different schools.
                              And he did it from the 2 most prominent college powers in Kentucky. That's a legacy for you, the very day the guy enters the Hall. I can tell you we loved the guy in Providence. Ever since, the refrain has been, with every coach hire, will he be the next Pitino? In Ed Cooley, we might have the next one, at least the guy we need at this point as PC joins the new Big East, which should be a league good enough to get a few teams invited to the dance each year. Picked to finish last in the Big East, we finished in the middle of the pack at 9-9, and that was without our best ESPN top 25 pick, until 2nd semester, and the all time Big East assist leader, Vincent Council out for half the season after a first game of the season injury. A 2 man bench all year in the Big East, which got 2 teams to the final four. Somehow, Ed Cooley got 19-15 out of that, so I think PC will be looking good in the new Big East. After Cooley's coaching job this year, if redshirt Ricky Ledo skips the NBA draft, which unfortunately I doubt he will withdraw from it, PC will start next year with some top 25 votes. Maybe my team can get in the mix again.,
                              Sorry for the Providence rant!    I just like the college game like the rest a ya. Mark, with a team that young, with that much heart, they will be back, and hungry. Last nights game was the college sport at its' best. The officiating was tough at times, and the timeout confusion was definitely a break for Louisville. And they just wear teams out. Finishing the season with I think 17 straight wins is pretty amazing. You usually see that kind of streak during the cream puff portion of schedules, not at the end of the year.
                              I'm old enough to remember when Kentucky had another ranked team. Western Kentucky. Did I forget anyone? LOL.
                              Dan Hurley is staying at URI, and getting an extension and what he wants in facility upgrades. Rutgers has to hire an AD before they can hire a basketball coach, and while Hurley would be home in NJ, he does like what he sees in RI and thinks he is stocked for a big turn around next year here. Plus, Rutgers must now compete in the Big 10, where Hurley's recruiting roots are not what that program needs.
                              And that's after whatever facelift Rutgers can muster. Hurley's friends say this initial season at URI left him drained, and he does not want to go through that again when the team does look very good on paper for next year, including the Lithuanian transfer from Rutgers. Hey, wait a minute, now it's a URI rant :dry:
                              The rankings of a college basketball junkie since Lenny Wilkens  played at Providence
                              Just get to the dance, and you got a chance!
                              Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
                              X