This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hudson wrote:

These are all great thanks everyone for posting some wonderfull scenery. Butch was the attachment pic at night lol,
    Yep it was I tried to get it last night when I saw your post ! I had to settle for a shot in my camera !

Comment

This is the view outa my back door into my back yard:

Only need to walk a few hundred yards into the park at the bottom of the "yard" and I have views like this:

I'm at the top of a hill and the view from the front is just big sky and trees:

I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2013-11-18-2r [replaced].jpg
Views:	109
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	218332

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2013-11-18r [replaced].jpg
Views:	106
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	218333

It looks better in the morning mountains block out the sun in the afternoon

Comment

out my front door

out my back door

Comment

Those are all some amazing and beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing them.

Comment

Love em mountains with and with out snow.  Hey Painshill I am not familiar with euro deer, what type is that? That is some pretty land over there across the big water.

Comment

Here is a shot from up the blue river in Colorado. Taken from all places called Ute pass.
                This is what I call my back door and play ground.

Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

nice pics chase...sorry u have 2 share cuz its my backyard and playground lol

Comment

Im wishing it was mine as well, awesome country !
                    east Tx.

Comment

paleo kurt wrote:

Hey Painshill I am not familiar with euro deer, what type is that? That is some pretty land over there across the big water.
                        We have six wild species in the UK - red deer, roe deer, fallow deer, sika deer, Reeves's muntjac, and Chinese water deer. Only red and roe are truly native. Fallow were originally indigenous but have been re-introduced twice (by the Romans and the Normans). The others are escaped or released foreign species.
                      The one pictured in my garden is roe. They come and bite the heads off our lilies whenever they’re in flower.    We get the very occasional muntjac too – they’re smaller and they yap/bark like a dog.
                      I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Man what an awesome country we live in, so beautiful. Thanks painshill for the reply, that is very interesting.

Comment

15 minutes away (like almost everything in R.I.!) so almost out my back door,and it makes a great backdrop to hunt artifacts too!

call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Nice Jay, That wouldn't be a bad place to spend time even if you weren't finding points there.
                            Michigan Yooper
                            If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Walks out the old back door.

Though not peering out from house :laugh:

http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Maybe we ought to set up a vacation house swap for a week in the summer. Those of some beautiful places. I'd love to  hunt some mountain spots for a week. No real mountains here in Maryland but the Chesapeake Bay and Upper Potomac River (Great Falls) are spectacular.

Comment

Working...
                                X