Seasons are a changin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasons are a changin

Time to stock the freezer! My husband fishes all year long, but I'm only part-time and have other interests. He's a die hard fisherman...I dabble in a few interests, but he only has one. FISHING! We have a great time and the time has come. Very much looking forward to getting out on the lake and reelin in a fine catch.

Pam - If I could catch fish like that I'd be an avid fisherman too.  But, I'll settle for occasional trips out and fishing just for the relaxation.  What did he catch them on.  Does he use bait or lures??  ---Chuck
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Nice stringer of wallys!! Thats some good eating!

Comment

Chuck - Those are my fish he's holdin.  Too difficult to hold up a stringer of fish like that.  Feels like your arm is bout to fall off.  He makes it look easy!  I follow his instruction, and we catch fish.  These were caught on a night crawler and a bobber.  I fish sissy like.

Comment

:woohoo:  Pam - ain't nothin' sissy bout em fish.  We have Walleye here but I think it requires a special license - not sure.  Nice fish anyway.  ---Chuck
          Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Working...
          X