I left Santa Fe for Charlotte NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I left Santa Fe for Charlotte NC

I stopped in Amarillo TX driving down the I40 corridor and wandered if anyone of you want to meet me for coffee. I Have spoken with Rodney Hudson and will dip down south and see him along the way. I will see my dad before hand. Then I plan on going north to Louisville Ky to meet up with a friend for a hunt. I have ten days to get there and will make a right or a left to meet any member interested. and do my best to fit you into your schedule..
    Matt this trip I plan on meeting you. PM if you want. I can make up time/ground on the road or just or just lay back.
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

If you feel like drifting a bit further north you know our door is always open and your always welcome here. But I forewarn you the hunting sucks this season.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Where are you headed after Charlotte? The Chesapeake Bay region is 7 hours NE of Charlotte & I can take you hunting on the beach. The shells are challenging.
      Child of the tides

Comment

Sending you a PM sounds great.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hey Chase , I'm only 45 minutes west of Matt... Another thing if your in this area it would be ludicrous not to take the drive to Knoxville and visit Mcclung Museum and see the "Duck River Cache" , "Sandy" etc, etc in person! Another interesting stop in Matt's area is "Smoky Mountain Knife Works" were you can go to the "Relic Room" , they sell artifacts of all price ranges and continents along with fossils, books and all that...
          Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

• Havenhunter
            Havenhunter commented
            Editing a comment
            Love the Dmoky Mountain Knife Works! Stop by there whenever we're in the area. Not wild about all the stuffed heads 😝 but do enjoy looking at all the knives. We've bought several for a multitude of uses.

• Kyflintguy
            Kyflintguy commented
            Editing a comment
            P.s if you do go to knifeworks dont forget to get your knife sharpened, guys awesome at putting a polish and edge on an old pocket knife...

• Hoss
            Hoss commented
            Editing a comment
            Pretty sure they bought the heads from a place that shut down. I know the elephant was purchased because my friend works there and he told me. The relics room carries artifacts from all time periods of known human history. They also carry gem stones and fossils. I vists now and then but it is hard to get out of there without buying a knife,. Chase Josh has a great idea. If you want the three of us can meet at McClung. They have an awesome display.

I ate breakfast at The Waffle House in Amarillo once....very nice country up there...
          The chase is better than the catch...
          I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Where are you now? Been three days no word. Wait I have your number LOL
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• gregszybala
              gregszybala commented
              Editing a comment
              Duh moment?

Said he was outside of Little Rock two days ago. I aksed when he planned on being over this way. I have not heard anything yet.

Comment

• gregszybala
              gregszybala commented
              Editing a comment
              You know Chase, if he shows, probably just show up on your doorstep.

I wished I lived by anybody! 🙁 I should just pull a Chase and start driving around!
            South Dakota

Comment

• Havenhunter
              Havenhunter commented
              Editing a comment
              Greg, you are welcome in VA any time. A beach hunt may be a new experience!

• SDhunter
              SDhunter commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Deb

• gregszybala
              gregszybala commented
              Editing a comment
              Your welcome here to Gary!

Chase, hope you had a great trip!
            Last edited by Havenhunter; 02-08-2017, 08:48 PM.
            Child of the tides

Comment

Originally posted by Havenhunter View Post
              Chase, hope you had a great trip!
              So its been a great trip. And when I am done with this sale I am looking for adventure. I talked with my dad and we will meet up soon, but I think I will have some time off in this next month.. Don't think I wont call if you want? I think its a time up the east coast got a friend in Rhode Island and Connecticut,and really just wat to meet fellow artifact hunters. .
              Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Thank you Greg. If I ever make it that far east, I'll be very happy to look you up.

South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                X